mine has got this issue too, i guess it started when i got a sudden blackout, then after another blackout it finally changed but it was a profile that i changed around 1 week ago not yesterday

Originally Posted by StormackAYAYA Go to original post
    My avatar was not updating on Uplay PC (and thus in-game). I've waited 3 days but It did not refresh so I changed my avatar to a default one(one that you don't have to upload) and then to my custom one and It updated immediately.

Hope this helps
    This worked for me, thanks.

i changed my profile picture about 5days ago but still nothing.

Originally Posted by StormackAYAYA Go to original post
    My avatar was not updating on Uplay PC (and thus in-game). I've waited 3 days but It did not refresh so I changed my avatar to a default one(one that you don't have to upload) and then to my custom one and It updated immediately.

Hope this helps
    Worked for me too. Thanks!

Hasn't changed no matter what I do.

I've cleared the game cache. I've changed it on the website itself, but my profile picture STILL won't change. Any ideas as to what's going on here? Thanks.

Same

Same, it changes in your account page when you log in from browser, but in Uplay Launcher and the game itself it's still the same as before!
    P.S: you can choose from default Ubisoft profile photos, but you can't set a custom one!

bruh it changed here but not on uplay

My wont change at all. Wont update it sucks! its fine on here and on the main website but in the uplay app and in game it does not show. This is why you never buy games from a company that does not fix anything. Legit this has been a bug for 6 years. 6 YEARS!! if they cared they would have worked this out. Im sticking to steam for now on and making sure i never buy a game from uplay again.