If anyone is still having this issue, I think I figured out the problem at least for me.

You can't have a picture with transparency anywhere, yes it will work on the ubisoft forums and homepage but it will never update ingame or in the launcher if that is the case.

My avatar had no background just kept it transparent never updated into the launcher or ingame but as soon as I tried with a background added, transparency removed BOOM instantly updated and changed everywhere.

Hope that helps if anyone still has this issue.

Originally Posted by Azulfoo Go to original post
    If anyone is still having this issue, I think I figured out the problem at least for me.

You can't have a picture with transparency anywhere, yes it will work on the ubisoft forums and homepage but it will never update ingame or in the launcher if that is the case.

My avatar had no background just kept it transparent never updated into the launcher or ingame but as soon as I tried with a background added, transparency removed BOOM instantly updated and changed everywhere.

Hope that helps if anyone still has this issue.

mine changed on the website but not on the launcher itself even though my name changed on it :/

Originally Posted by Bold_And_Boop Go to original post
    mine changed on the website but not on the launcher itself even though my name changed on it :/

My avatar was not updating on Uplay PC (and thus in-game). I've waited 3 days but It did not refresh so I changed my avatar to a default one(one that you don't have to upload) and then to my custom one and It updated immediately.

Hope this helps

yep, thx that worked!

testing

testing if my prof pic is working

its been 8 days

y

6 years and ubi hasn't fixed this yet