US-PinkSweaters's Avatar Member

Well, I'll probably be leaving soon.

This is not because of loss of interest in the game or the community or for personal reasons. In fact, the community and game are two of the greatest I've seen for any mobile game I've played.

Rather, it's because they keep pumping more and more into this game and my iPhone 4 isn't able to handle it. It can only play tracks at a maximum of 30 fps if I'm lucky, and the showdowns perform even worse with maybe only 12 fps. At this rate the game will be completely unplayable and I'll have to remove it from my phone. It's unfortunate, since I was so close to finishing up with the tier 2 bikes' upgrades and was heading for the Planks and Mozzies world record.

If it only gets worse, then I'll probably leave the game for good. If these issues are fixed up and the lag is reduced, I might be able to continue on with my goal for completing everything. Well, only time will tell.

~VesiusCuniculus, the 14-year-old that could.

xitooner's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by VesiusCuniculus Go to original post
    Rather, it's because they keep pumping more and more into this game and my iPhone 4 isn't able to handle it.
    Bummer; I just looked it up and the app says: "compatible with Iphone.... App is optimized for iphone 5, 6, and 6 plus"

I wonder if it said iphone 4 specifically at one time? Doesnt now though....

justinman114's Avatar Senior Member
    I have this with my Galaxy S3, game speed issues are aplenty. It usually only happens on certain tracks though, and after playing for like 5-10 minutes straight. Bummer.

To be fair, the iPhone 4 is nearly 5 years old. That's pretty ancient for a mobile device. I'm amazed it runs Trials at all tbh.

It's a pity there isn't an option to turn off some of the particle effects. I've noticed since the bunker came along that my 5s will have a slight (not gamebreaking by any means) fps drop when there is a ghost rider and some flame effects happening on screen all at the same time.

I hope you get a chance to upgrade your phone, or find a solution with the settings.

Hmm..'s Avatar Junior Member
    Welcome to real world!

kotziasgeorge's Avatar Member
    Hi Vesius. I have a similar problem with my Iphone 5s. I had it forever. When I would get really quick at some points in tracks, the fps slowed down. Since Iphone devices are expensive to upgrade, I would i think a turn around for this would be to link accounts with Android devices.

US-PinkSweaters's Avatar Member
    Well, the game is doing slightly better now, so unless it doesn't suddenly take a turn for the worse I will be here for a bit longer.

Also, I thought this should be shared because it is one of the most amusing accidents I have seen in this game as of far.
    Spoiler:  Show
    I was trying to land the front flips with the Phantom, when this, whatever it is, happened.

Oh god please help him.

hello

My suggestion is use iphone12 , why because it came with new features and stylist look with iphone12 accessories.