Refund for tickets demand

OK this is complete bull****! I have wasted my money on buying golden tickets to win MULTIPLE time and NOT register i won. Or i will lose my rank instead of gaining. are you guys that careless and lazy oMONEY STEAL OUR MONEY BY MAKING US BUY MORE TICKETS? Either way i cant afford to waste money on losing when i win. Have fun at loosing more and more people everyday due to complete absurd crap like this.

CaptainStealie's Avatar Banned
    Glad to hear you’re having fun! 😊👍🏼

I don't take this game very seriously so I do not get particularly upset when I lose rank when I should have gained, when I beat a score and still don't win the track or when the chips win for a showdown are eaten by snakes. That said, I can certainly understand that people get angry, especially if they put money in it.

This is a pretty old game but it is still good in many parts so I am a bit surprised that it is given so little attention. Maybe they are working on a follow up and the changes we see are only done within the limits of the existing code? That would explain why what seem to be a resonably simple bugfix are not being done. I am a programmer and I know that some "simple" bugs can be tricky, but here is is basically a question of deciding if 1. a track is won or lost and 2. if the showdown is won or lost. Thats boolean.

Obviously this season is a hack, so the underlying "1. least crashes 2. best time" scoring system is still in effect there somewhere, sometimes trumphing the actual score that we achieve. Since they have not fixed that yet I doubt very much that they will.

I do hope that they work on a Trials Frontier II because altough it is a silly game, they have managed to create a good compromise between playability and believable physics. The racer in me hopes that the next game will address the two biggest fails in this version: 1. Crossing the finish line should never be a hurdle in itself! That is something you always do flat out and with a sigh of relief. 2. No motocross rider want to have the throttle on for seconds while in the air. It does not work like that, you'd only kill the engine and get spanked by the mechanics.

Rocknrolll21's Avatar Member
    This stupid bunker season has got me mad so many times. I threw my phone yesterday because I WON the match but according to the f-cking game I lost. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FRUSTRATING.

Originally Posted by Ralof1 Go to original post

I do hope that they work on a Trials Frontier II because altough it is a silly game, they have managed to create a good compromise between playability and believable physics. The racer in me hopes that the next game will address the two biggest fails in this version: 1. Crossing the finish line should never be a hurdle in itself! That is something you always do flat out and with a sigh of relief. 2. No motocross rider want to have the throttle on for seconds while in the air. It does not work like that, you'd only kill the engine and get spanked by the mechanics.
    These aren’t fails at all. There’s no reason the finish line should be a sprint. It should require just as much finesse as any other part of the track. Motocross and Supercross tracks don’t have checkered flags in the flat, there’s always a jump or a double or a tabletop there. Besides, this is Trials Frontier not Moto Frontier. And throttle in the air is a good thing. Application of brake and throttle is what changes the bikes attitude in the air. If you don’t want to apply the throttle while airborne in the game then why don’t you take your thumb off the button? There are plenty of legit improvements that could be made to the game in a new version but these don’t belong on that list.

Originally Posted by DMac3221 Go to original post
    These aren’t fails at all. There’s no reason the finish line should be a sprint. It should require just as much finesse as any other part of the track. Motocross and Supercross tracks don’t have checkered flags in the flat, there’s always a jump or a double or a tabletop there. Besides, this is Trials Frontier not Moto Frontier. And throttle in the air is a good thing. Application of brake and throttle is what changes the bikes attitude in the air. If you don’t want to apply the throttle while airborne in the game then why don’t you take your thumb off the button? There are plenty of legit improvements that could be made to the game in a new version but these don’t belong on that list.
    There is no, I promise you, no motorsport discipline that forces you to brake before the finish line, that has a jump just before that makes you fly over the finish line. That's just ridicolous. Applying throttle and brake in the air to balance the bike - yes, we do that, but you do never keep the throttle on at full during a long jump, or even a short one, just to keep the engine revs up.. In this game you go faster when you do that, but it breakes the heart of anyone who has ever sat on a real motorcycle.

About Triials Frontier vs Moto Frontier - I think anyone that has done both would agree that most tracks are much more like Moto and the game in total is 80% Moto. There's not even a real trial bike in the game.

justinman114's Avatar Senior Member
    While I hate this season as much as the next, and it is complete and total BS, RL is not responsible for you spending money. It is your choice. Blame them for everything bad going on, but you can't say they stole your money. You gave it to them willingly, they didn't "make" you buy more tickets.

Rocknrolll21's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by justinman114 Go to original post
    While I hate this season as much as the next, and it is complete and total BS, RL is not responsible for you spending money. It is your choice. Blame them for everything bad going on, but you can't say they stole your money. You gave it to them willingly, they didn't "make" you buy more tickets.
    RL certainly has made you buy more tickets. It's the users own choice to spend money but if you don't spend money you will fall behind..waaaayyy behind. This is their trap. This bunker season is a season where tickets need to be purchased if you want to stay ahead. Has anyone been able to get to legends without spending any money? Excluding people with hacked tickets. RL threw a new bunker season out with zero help on what to do. It was on us to spend money to figure our how to play for the next month. This cost us money because it was not the conventional way to play the bunker. It is completely different. When have we ever had to do as many flips or wheelies or whatever the f-ck you had to do to win in a bunker season or any other event over the last 4 years? RL f-cked our asses dry with this season. We are screaming, but they went deeper, harder, faster. Indirectly, RL cost us dollars. This is not a normal game where you can buy things missed for cheap prices...we all know this. Keeping your rank does mean you will have to spend money at some point or you will be left behind for months to years.. It's ridiculous but that's how this game is. I almost deleted this game yesterday from frustration. I hope I delete it soon. The game seems to be getting worse rather than better in my opinion.

If RL wants to make a frustrating bunker season or event that has never been done before then we the players should have better understanding of what we have to do to make it fair. Give us a week in a "sandbox" to figure out what to do and how to do it so we are ready to play when the season starts. Throwing us right in the pit without direction or good explanation is the worst thing you can do. Think of it like designing/prototyping something. It costs money to do that. If we already knew how to build what we wanted then there wouldn't be any extra costs involved. That's a bad analogy but it still works. We had to figure out how to play the bunker which cost us money in the end.

Originally Posted by Ralof1 Go to original post
    There is no, I promise you, no motorsport discipline that forces you to brake before the finish line, that has a jump just before that makes you fly over the finish line. That's just ridicolous. Applying throttle and brake in the air to balance the bike - yes, we do that, but you do never keep the throttle on at full during a long jump, or even a short one, just to keep the engine revs up.. In this game you go faster when you do that, but it breakes the heart of anyone who has ever sat on a real motorcycle.

About Triials Frontier vs Moto Frontier - I think anyone that has done both would agree that most tracks are much more like Moto and the game in total is 80% Moto. There's not even a real trial bike in the game.
    So just choosing a random track where it’s easy to over jump the finish line, I’ll use The Trebuchet as an example. You’d have them remove the final jump or raise the finish line so that it couldn’t be missed? I think finishes that are like that just add another skill element to the game. You can either slow down or loft the front wheel and then shift rider weight forward for that little speed boost as you flip across the line. The latter is harder but it’s a faster line and it takes a bit of skill to execute. It’s just one more hurdle to separate the slower riders from the faster riders. If I want realism I’ll throw a leg over the bike in my garage. In my games, outlandish and ridiculous are more than welcome. Just expressing an opinion here but I wouldn’t want to see it changed.

Originally Posted by justinman114 Go to original post
    Of course RL is responsible. Consider this: You feel that you can win a showdown if you just get those extra 4 points at Track A, just another backflip, but you are out of tickets. You buy tickets, make the run, get the points and win. Happy! But... a bug creeps in and steals your win so all was for nothing. It is a bit like buying a lottery ticket, open it and see it say "You have won a teddy bear!" but when you want to pick it up they say; "No, sorry we gave it to another guy"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►