Same problem here......

Even if there isn't an immediate fix, it would be nice for someone from BB to acknowledge that there is an issue, and maybe say that theres some unpaid intern working on it or something.

Just a thought...

Originally Posted by phu1206 Go to original post
    Keeps on starting from pick a card and when selecting there is either hero or part of the deck ready ending up with 48 cards selected.. 49th being reselection of hero...
    Yep, that's the same thing I am experiencing. Too bad, because draft is pretty fun, and I've cycled through the choices enough to know how to create a really kick-butt deck :-)

Well, Draft was fun while it lasted. I too have gotten that bug. And the joke is it would be very easy to solve the problem, all they would need is to put the "forfeit current draft" button on the draft tournament screen (before going into "select" or "use 1 ticket"). If we could reset the current picks, stuff would probably go back to normal.

You can be sure I will trash talk Ubisoft products whenever I can to anyone I know.

PS: Bug occurs when you crash right after you picked your hero for your next draft..

Me down too, can't escape the deck building. I think I started building and inferno deck weeks ago, I now have new mother and sanctuary heroes as choices but inferno build cards. Total hell loop. Seems to be affecting quick game as well, all I get is swirling cards of incompetence, at this moment pretty unplayable game. Luckily I don't rate this game anymore so no loss.

same Problem as all in here ....

why isnt it fixed ??? i saw posts very long time ago and nothing happens?

I wrote an answer via support side, but still waiting for answer ... since 10 days now

+1

I think it's really disappointing to see that this is an issue from october and it still isn't fixed... At least i hope one of your main newyears resolutions is to improve the maintainance of your games... Because there are lots of easy solutions for this problem (SOME ARE EVEN MENTIONED IN THIS TOPIC!!) Oh well, back to swiss and jackpot i suppose...

PLS, help us

help us

help us

Game over for me too. This problem is great!