shows how well I've been following the map I've just unlocked a set of new tracks 😀

@ MadMotoMan yeah I know your old school bud
    I like the fact that you can change up most or all of the controls for - I'm guessing any game - I still might look into that later !
    Thanks for the response

@ Mr Boozyhead sounds like your making some headway bud - really glad to hear your figuring some things out
    I still have problems with this game but the amount of fun I have playing it usually over weighs that !
    Good Luck Man
    What system did you say you played on ?

I'm on xbox mate

Really enjoy the skill games especially hill climbs and also liked never ending trials but I just came across Circle of Death (think its called that lol) great fun and defo got that 'just one more go' feel about it!!

Yeah that's a neat idea for a track
    Found your GT on a random track so i didn't need to search for it - bahaha 😆

Hahaha cheers mate I added you back and now I can't find that track on the map !! 😂

JoeRegular's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Rude69OTHG Go to original post
    Hi, everyone.

My apologies for not being around for the Anniversary. I have been around, just not on Trials. I've tried really hard this past year or so to rekindle my passion for Trials, but it just hasn't happened.Things still need improving with the game. The final straw was controllers. I had to buy a new one recently (yes, another one!) and I just don't want to keep going through the same rigmarole every few months.

It's encouraging seeing activity from you new guys, I admire you all for this.

We've had a good run, and I've made many friends through this group, but all good things must end and for me that point is now. I'll always be around on XB, a message or party away, but it won't be on Trials.

Best wishes to you all, and stay safe.

Rude x
    Gay ;p

JoeRegular's Avatar Senior Member
    Been a while and life's been a chore, hope you're all doing good.

Nice to see new guys enjoying the game, I fired up Rising briefly last couple days but not really feeling it.

Love you fckrs, I might pop back in again ;D

Rude69OTHG's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by JoeRegular Go to original post
    Gay ;p
    Ha, ha.

D2Dahaka's Avatar Senior Member
    You know it’s dead when a spam bot is the most active contributor. Hope everyone is well wherever you may be.