Evening all, hope everyone's had a good weekend.

Boss, the track building idea sounds good fun - haven't used the editor since evo (and my effort was pretty ropey then) but will give it a shot. Glad it's next year as it will take me a while.

@cal - looking forward to your picks & knowing you'll be 5 seconds ahead of my best run. 😉

@rude - will have picks ready to go for the next lot after cal's.

Going forward I'm going to have Friday evening as my trials time - will be on after kids are in bed & happy to party up with whoever is on. Outside of that have been enjoying Battlefield 5, can just switch off mentally & enjoy it. Looks & sounds amazing as well.

KNoCKOffNaTH's Avatar Member
    Hi all. Glad to see this place lively again after a few quiet weeks! Had fun playing Rude's HLC's and now looking forward to Cal's picks.

The 2nd track pack (medieval) should be out 21st Nov... at the beginning of December, there will be a bunch of western-themed tracks out for the TCR comp. Then, of course, we have Xmas and the N1L8 comp... Oh and SPLIT TIMES

Really like the idea of this building comp and look forward to seeing what you can all come up with

@Cal - Gave me a giggle today when I saw your witch rider close up on the winning screen lol That's a work of art pal

Howdy all! So for Calc's HLC#1:
    Deforestation - Goldnighth [easy]
    Oasis - themother4cker [medium]
    War Zone - JoJoToast [medium]
    STATION.59 - PROWAYNE89 [hard]
    -(#the breeze)- - CrispyTax480805 [extreme]

Opt. Ninja lvl 1: Swamp Circuit - chadwickdesign

Hope everyone enjoys! I think 1 or 2 might have been played by a member before, but their pretty untouched by all for the most part. Happy riding!

@boss and Gerble,
    great idea to organize a building contest. I was thinking about an over the hill theme 😋
    Looking forward to the contest!

@Call, i am going to give your HLC picks a go this week. Try to take the diamonds home haha 😎✌

Have a awesome day all you OTHGsters

Rude69OTHG's Avatar Member
    Thanks, Cal. That's the OTHG spirit!

All pickers, bear in mind picking half decent tracks what no one has ran isn't easy. I would personally pick a track if a few members have ran it, even if 1 or 2 have got plat or diamond. There are a lot of members, some may have had 1 go, some won't have ran it at all. Even the top dollar tracks may not have been grinded by all. I will try and take into account the members who are active, whether here or through parties, and see how they have fared on a track.. Just a small point. For example, Kalzzone's first track, I just beat Boss on it the other day, after noticing he'd just got a Diamond on it.I'd only ran it once previously.

*waves at Roy, Nath and Pete..

@Pete, sweet!

Next Pickers:

Cal. (10/11/19) ~ (24/11/19)
    Pete (25/11/19) ~ (9/12/19).
    Matt?
    Boss?
    Boop?
    Rude?

Roy, you could pick some tracks sometime if you're interested?

Is 2 weeks too long? Discuss.

KTF.

Rude69OTHG's Avatar Member
    Cal, a couple of queries. Couldn't find Oasis with that builder, I did find one by a Merlindu31? . War Zone, again, different builder. I have a Oltimate99? Found the other tracks.

Waves back @Rude 👋
    Yeah thats cool, i will be a track picker for a future HLC 😁

Hello Rude,

2 weeks would be my choice - gives everyone a decent chance to get some runs in.

Not sure if Gerble or Booped could ping a message up for those in the ps4 OTHG group about the hlc's? Might be a good way to get them some more attention.

I've got one of kalzones tracks as a pick, will double check it now! 😉

gerble72's Avatar Senior Member
    @pete done 👍

Keep on riding gang

I like the idea of 2 weeks just being that its holiday season, and many folks will be busy. Down the line i could see it changing, but for now i think it works.
    @Rude, tracks will have different names
    on different platforms. I forgot about that. The names i listed are what it shows on Ps4. If the builder wasnt on that system, itll list their UPlay name instead. Confusing right? Lol, maybe next time ill add the release date, as thats the same across all platforms. Anyways, take it easy guys, and enjoy the tracks. Looking forward to seeing everyones runs