MadMotoMan that sounds fun
    I've always found looking for track name works better for finding cross platform players creations.
    No clue as to why - maybe the same reason you can't add them to your friends list.

I did find BackRock Yeti and Slider Planes yesterday and played them both.
    BackRock Yeti, Wow! that track had a lot of work put into it and it played really well once I figured out which way to be oriented going into a landing. I have trouble seeing where I'm going in darker tracks but I gotta say, the logic/animated objects and details were really impressive. Awesome work buddy.
    ...and Slider Planes, what a cool idea for a game. I thought it worked great, and it really is addicting. That's what gives a game/track good replayability. I would never know about the little issues you ran across if you hadn't pointed them out. I think that's how it is with most things though. I see every flaw in my tracks but most others never do. But, then there are things other people point out that I didn't know or realize, which I log into my brain for consideration during the next build.

Oh by the way Roy - I'm on PC. All I had to do was find one track of yours and click on show more from creator (or whatever it is) and got a list of all your tracks under that name. I saved most of them into a play later list but for some reason if I don't get to those right away they go away and I probably only play about 2-5 tracks in a day. Most of my game time is building.

Thanks for the reply bud - it always helps!
    I'll be offline for a couple days so I'll talk to you all then.
    Peace ✌

RoyGr1982's Avatar Member
    @MMM, Thanks for playing my track: BackRock Yeti. I am glad you liked it and thanks for the feedback. If you having a difficult time riding in dark areas than there was also a day version. 😉
    I also have the problem that I look too perfectionist on my tracks. Then I see every small downside while another may not even notice it.
    unfortunately I cannot add you to my friends list because you are on pc.

@Blazin, talk to you soon buddy.

@Blazin/MMM, you guys should come on Discord. There are so many trials players. There is daily activity. Also by other old OTHG members. You can install the app on your mobile phone or go to the website if you guys are interested.

@All, i uploaded my new track today.
    Trackname: (R.G) King of Waterfalls
    Its a extreme track with some ninja vibes.
    I hope you all will enjoy. Critical feedback is always welcome.
    Have a nice day all you OTHGsters! ✌

Oh man that looks like a tough track!
    Hey I actually just made a discord account about a week ago - don't really understand how to do much on it yet but I'm learning.
    I was added by a couple friends and added to a Trials group - so far so good

Originally Posted by OG STR8 BLAZIN Go to original post
    Oh man that looks like a tough track!
    Hey I actually just made a discord account about a week ago - don't really understand how to do much on it yet but I'm learning.
    I was added by a couple friends and added to a Trials group - so far so good
    Hey Blazin, yes a tough track it is. 😂
    For Discord: search for trials community. There you will find all the big players of trials worldwide.
    When you found that i can ask to add you in a private group.
    What is your Discord name?

Og Str8 Blazin#8943
    All uppercase

Nothing popped up with that trials community search even tried the different symbols (@#!) they provided !

I have send you a friend request. 👌
    I will try to sent you a invite for the trials community.

Hey, I tried King of Waterfalls last night and after like 100f on the same CP hit the end of my fun limit and quit. However, I do think it's a really nice looking track with some pretty cool element put into it.
    I like the kind of physics objects you build into things. That one cp was just too hard for me to pass. Don't know what number it was but it was a jump up & over a wall, then a long jump, a curved slide to a front flip ledge - and I just can't get the speed to make that last jump. I'm not the best at the slide though and I think that's where I get stuck on some tracks.

I've also tried a few times to find Trials stuff on Discord, but without luck.

yes it is actually a Ninja category track. I also have a 2nd even more difficult version in track central 😂
    Thanks for trying mate.
    Yes that's a difficult checkpoint. There will be more on the way to the finnish. Haha
    The important thing is to always make a bunny hop just before each jump. Quickly push back and forward before your wheels come off. You will jump more higher and further.
    I think I also want to make a speedrun version. then I only have to adjust the driving line.

Do you still have a profile on Discord?