RoyGr1982's Avatar Member
    Hi MMM, your new powerless2 - Hellfire track is big fun. I managed to get 2nd place. great work from you again! 👌

have you played my old track: BackRock Yeti before? I also incorporated a mix of gas and non-gas. Maybe fun for you to try? It's sort of a half powerless track 😁

The only bummer is that the finnish camera is broken after an old update of the game.

Oh, Cool. & Thanks. Yea, I saw your name on the leaderboard. The first version is quite different and has more routes depending on skills.
    I watch a lot of replays on the leaderboards of my tracks to see if people are running them as I intended. Helps me to improve future creation methods.
    I have not played BackRock Yeti yet, but it sounds cool. I've written it down and will have a go at it next time I have the game running.
    I like when people come up with things I've not yet seen and I try to come up with things I haven't seen before too but being only a year into the game I think a lot of ideas have been tried already.

Yeah that was a cool track MadMotoMan!
    RoyGr1982 so your also Royken1?
    Space Monkeys was a Blast !

Hey OTHG
    Slider Planes - Distance
    My newest skillgame track
    Was thinking about making a part 2
    Wondering how you all felt about it ?

Constructive Criticism always welcome

Originally Posted by OG STR8 BLAZIN Go to original post
    Yeah that was a cool track MadMotoMan!
    RoyGr1982 so your also Royken1?
    Space Monkeys was a Blast !
    Yes Blazin, Roykenr1 is my playstation GT and RoyGr 1982 is my Xbox GT. 😋
    Thanks mate! I also had a blast building Space Monkeys.

I will try your new track tomorrow morning. It was a busy week at work for me. Did not have time yet this week to play trials.

Sounds good buddy - I just downloaded the ones I haven't played yet

Originally Posted by OG STR8 BLAZIN Go to original post
    Sounds good buddy - I just downloaded the ones I haven't played yet
    I don't like all tracks i made with Roykenr1.

Slider Planes is a realy fun skillgame @Blazin. I have platinum so far, I think I tried 180 times. 😂 But diamond seems out of my reach for now. good job again.👌

I've also ridden skill game Up To The Limit. also a nice skill game @MMM
    I keep banging my head against the finish platform for now.🤕🤪
    But I'm also going to get that diamond.

LOL - Up To The Limit was obviously a quickie build but can be oddly addicting. As with most of my tracks there's a little reward at the finish and showing medals as you get them has been a fun thing lately.
    I will give Slider Planes a go next time I'm online (in the game) and BackRock Yeti I couldn't find but everything in my game was acting up when I tried the search so I will try that again. (As well as searching the name "Roykenr1"

I currently working on a complete rebuild of one of my first tracks and changing if from a hard into an extreme. I think it will be a really long and challenging track but with 8 distinct separate areas for a good variety of feels and challenges. It's also got some interesting physics obstacles. I spent two months building the first version and will likely have about a month into the rebuild. I'm kind of excited about this one.
    Funny thought to see how I accomplished some things I was trying to do early on, not knowing how to really do things. This also allowed me to make a lot of fixes and improvements on some existing aspects.

Sounds good MMM, can't wait to play that track. Unlike most players i do like long tracks. 😋
    Do you play on playstation or Xbox?

If you you search for my track Space Monkey's, you can look other tracks from creator. I think you should be able to find BackRock Yeti this way. 😉

Sound good roy thanks for checking out my track
    I've probably played it 180 times also lol (it's addicting)
    I'm trying to figure out how to get the planes to stop slightly sooner (1 tick) so it don't hit so hard (they move 15% upwards)
    I almost beat my score again today

I'll be adding more options to change while playing (breakdown - move - rebuild)
    Something sweet we will see for part 2.