Good to see you back and at it RoyGr1982!

Thanks RoyGr1982 glad you liked (SPFX)-
    It was a track that got stranger the more I tried adding different features like secondary squid track !
    Thanks to your help awhile back I was able to build a cool intro for it - Oh and Did you see the OTHG helicopter fly by in black and white

Glad to see your back to building I've also been working on something myself !
    Cheers M8

MMM and Friends - having to many complications with running Ninja Tracks
    You'll all have to excuse me from playing them!

Hope everyone is still staying safe

No worries Blazin,
    There are very few ninja tracks I can pass or even get past the first cp. I like building them. But, when I do, I build what I'm able to play.
    I still find speedruns and adventure type tracks the most fun.
    I had a blast building "Ocean Traveler" because I probably had more stuff hidden than visible on it, but on the surface it was just a good simple speedrun track.

RoyGr1982's Avatar Member
    Good morning riders/builders,

@Blazin, your welcome buddy. if i can help i sure will. If you want to learn something new, feel free to ask. I can always see if I can help you further.

Yes the OTHG helicopter was a masterpiece 👌
    I always like OTHG shootouts! 😎

@MMM I have the same problem. I like to build extreme / ninja tracks but I'm not very good at it myself.😂
    I have now built 3 quarters of my new track. It will be a ninja 1 level track with explanatory signs for each checkpoint.
    It is a good track to practice some skills.

@all, i want to try to build a skill game my self. How can i set up the score counter?
    For example points and distance?

Stay safe and building great tracks. ✌

When you select "Skill Game" as your track type, the scoring menu appears and lets you either attach variables to, or choose how to show displayed scoring types IE: Faults - Distance - Time - and many many others.
    I had a skillgame once (Jawbreaker Falls) that showed time, distance and remaining fuel all on the screen and another one that showed Faults and Bombs remaining. So, there's a lot you can do with that and the menus make it pretty easy to figure out.
    I don't know a lot about things but if you get stuck on something, drop a question either in here or in the Editor Help forum and I would be happy to help with whatever I know about. I'm sure others like Blazin would too.
    Good luck.

It sounds so easy when i read this 😋
    Thank you very much for the information MMM, as soon as I have finished my track that I am working on I will try to build a skill game. if I run into a problem I will certainly ask for the solution. 😎✌

Sounds good guys - sorry I haven't replied sooner - internet outages and other problems - bought some new equipment to hopefully fix issues!
    Nice info MMM!
    Roy I think you'll do alright with

Building a Skillgame!

The only difference when selecting Skillgame is listed under Track Settings
    1- you can add instructions (I think 500 letters or spaces)
    2. You can set Primary and/or Secondary
    (Shows or Used on Leaderboards)
    And another 6 Counters you can use to show the data you want (2 of them are visual meters) these Do Not count towards leaderborads!

@OTHG Let's all get to Building
    Stay Safe and Have Some Fun

Just a little example:

I'm building a simple skillgame right now that shows onscreen your Distance and Height with two visual meters and another, numerical display, also shows your score which is the combined total of the other two (Height and Width)
    This combined score is the main scoring method for earning medals but if the rider reaches the finish at the top of the game track the main score will (should) always be 320 meters and will award the Diamond medal. Then a secondary score (of time) will become the LB sorting factor for all Diamond medals.

Thanks guys, it all sounds pretty easy and logical. I am curious for when I will start. I always enjoy learning something new in the editor that I didn't know yet.
    I hope to start building my first skill game somewhere next month.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.