Wow guys you took the words right out of my mouth !
    Great ideas keep them coming
    Happy day early birthday Roy !
    MMM I like the idea about a thread in Rising Forums - because I see what you mean !
    Glad you got to see some family .
    Hope everyone is doing good as well

RoyGr1982's Avatar Member
    @MMM, thanks for the nice comment about my insta page! 😁✌

@OG STR8 BLAZIN, thanks for the birthday wishes mate! 😁✌

Have a nice day all you Gsters!

OTHG8 - 2020 Vision !
    It's a Side Scrolling Camera I Built on the edge of the editor !
    Replays are broke (update sometimes works when watching replay over and over exiting replay each time (strange)
    Wasn't able to properly test do to Skip Heat feature in Private Multiplayer - it worked great in the editor !
    What had happened was i tried to build a restart egg withing 10 seconds after a minute which did work but the positions on my camera are not pulling in after finishing !
    I apologize for that - but all in all I think it's something kinda neat and I hope you all enjoy and check it out
    This is my first skill game function that was built for something else later on !
    Thinking Ace Combat styled track !

Also looking for 2 replays on it!
    1st photo taken between a minute and a minute ten seconds!

2nd taken after 1min 10sec!
    Click left stick then bailout to take finish snapshot!

This will help me finish testing and I'd greatly appreciate it!

Update - been trying different things I built for testing certain ideas into this track !
    I had built in an egg that was going to save functions for a quicker replay (which does work 0.00 on Leaderboard)
    I thought I did something wrong in editor so I double checked myself!
    So I went back to playing my track on TC and noticed when I activate egg and finish track - you can press B or back to watch replay and shows correctly then press continue back to Track and rewatch replay you just got and watched is completely different and broken!

Track Central notifies me when a friend beats my time on a track. I'd rather it notified me when a friend posts a new track.
    Is this new one shared on TC or are you testing in Private Multiplayer mode?
    Also, someone beat our diamond times on the golf game track with a score time of 00:000 even though the replay shows they got bronze. I Don't think I can beat that!

Is the OTHG anniversary coming to a close?
    I just played a couple more tracks under the OTHG filter and they were pretty fun too.
    I really liked the Spaced Invaders one. That was cool.

Yeah buddy it's posted in skillgames it has 26 downloads and I'm still the only one to finish - people don't read instruction like you said before lol
    I mean all you need to do is click left stick (L3) then press bailout to finish

I think the tomorrow is the last day for OTHG8 - these are some great tracks!

Someone glitched out Leader Boards on Ice Nine - That's not cool!

Where is everyone? It is suspiciously quiet here, it has never been so quiet here before.

@OG STR8 BLAZIN and MMM, did your guy's scare everyone? 😋 just joking fellas 😉🤣
    How many OTHG8 tracks do we have in total?

@Blaze, i will check your new track tomorow mate. I couldn't find the time to check it today. ✌

It wasn't me Roy. My face is covered.
    Blaze - My Easter egg hunt game had the same glitch where someone scored an impossible first place score. That really need remedied.
    I had that track queued up to try and got talking with Chadwick and just lost track of time. I'll try and give it a go later.

@MMM, LOL 😋😁
    @ Blaze, I don't know how you can make such a skill game. this is really something special. I tried your track tonight and i don't know how I did it but i earned the diamond medal. 🎉🎊🤣
    I was looking for your hidden easter egg but couldn't find anything so fast.
    Thanks for the build! ✌

You can get 2020 and my egg between 1:00.000 and 1:10.000!
    In which My egg restarts track giving you 0:00
    It was suppose to pull position you had it on when you took picture!
    Test - move to anywhere on map and hit select - it will save function and restarts time
    Allows for any amount of time to find picture if used properly!
    You can only aquire Platinum after 1:10.00 and diamond before a 1:10.00 the counter for my point system is what changes leaderboard stats using secondary counter.
    I'm actually using that to collect data on different peoples replays.
    Certain things change differently for each score 360,2020,8008 - giving me info

I'm making a video of how you all can watch the correct replay after finishing!
    You can only watch it once each time you finish track!

The Top left and middle Counters also gives accurate position on map! (X & Y)

Rude69OTHG's Avatar Member
    Hi, everyone.

My apologies for not being around for the Anniversary. I have been around, just not on Trials. I've tried really hard this past year or so to rekindle my passion for Trials, but it just hasn't happened.Things still need improving with the game. The final straw was controllers. I had to buy a new one recently (yes, another one!) and I just don't want to keep going through the same rigmarole every few months.

It's encouraging seeing activity from you new guys, I admire you all for this.

We've had a good run, and I've made many friends through this group, but all good things must end and for me that point is now. I'll always be around on XB, a message or party away, but it won't be on Trials.

Best wishes to you all, and stay safe.

Rude x