RoyGr1982 thanks for the info on discord might have to check that out - and agree with MMM you would have to be in that as well - maybe the Clubhouse needs an OTHG track thread for some of the top builds from members only - set up a way to vote them into the list (unless you guy's already have a thread like this and I missed it)
    MMM I didn't know you could grab the ice either lol - looks like were still 1st and 2nd woo hoo and appreciate the editor tips as well !
    Hey friends thought I'd let you all know that I found my old youtube account (managed to erase everything on accident trying to make new account - oops)
    But ended up figuring out how to create a channel so now I'm one step closer to making videos for my tracks and maybe something more (playlist of stuff to take your mind off life for a few IDK)
    It's a new account so its going to take awhile to get views and/or subscriber .
    Anyways ill let you all know when it's up and running.
    Can i make clips on twitch or is that for broadcasting only ?

RoyGr1982's Avatar Member
    @OG STR8 BLAZIN, Thanks mate.
    I think you can save your broadcast clips on twitch. I did a lot of streaming on twitch for fusion. let us know when you have your youtube channel ready. I will certainly subscribe to your channel. 👌
    I have had my youtube channel for about 6 or 7 years now. but still have only 14 folowers. i don't know how to get more vieuwers and folowers. I think i don't upload enough videos. Despite that I still like to upload new tracks to my channel.😋
    I am even thinking about uploading some of my airbrush painting video's.

Sounds good I'll let you all know when it's up!
    Looks like youtube is making some changes
    I tried to Customize my channel and says currently unavailable would you like to try an experimental version - then I click on it and nothings there - I guess I'll try again later !
    What you do Airbrush painting on ? Just for fun ?

Art is my 2nd hobby, besides trials. I always drew, and decided to enter the world of airbrush 2 years ago. I bought everything and followed a course for a year. So far I have made the most airbrush on canvas. also once on wood. A colleague asked me to customize his xbox controller, so that is coming soon. And a friend of a friend of mine has his own gym who wants me to put up a mural there.
    It is still a hobby, but I hope to get better in the future and gain more name recognition in order to start my own company. I would rather no longer work for a boss but for myself.
    So far i have only posted pictures on my instagram. But thought videos on my youtube channel would be a nice idea too.

I'd like to seem some of that as well when you do get it up somewhere.
    I've always liked the style of airbrushing. Even bought a kit years ago but it was a cheap one and clogged up on me. Wish I'd went back and bought a better one. Looks like fun.

@MadMotoMan, if i were you i would just try to pick it up. It is also wonderful to clear your head. But it is indeed a very expensive hobby. I have already spent a few thousand euros in the 2 years that I have been doing it. I think you can see some of my work from my first year with my airbrush in this link.
    https://www.instagram.com/roygroenewoudt/
    Still need to post my latest work there.

Thanks for the link RoyGr some mighty fine work you got there - that alice cooper one is pretty gnarly

@Boss, what do you think of Blazin's idea about an OTHG tracks thread? with only tracks from the OTHG track builders? sounds quite interesting I must say. seems like a cool idea.
    How is it going with your health issues? I hope you start to feel a bit better again? ❤

@BLAZIN, thanks bro ✌
    I need to update my insta page with my latest art. This is starting to look old for me hahaha 😂

@All, i wish all OTHG fathers out there a great fathers day! I aint one of them yet, but will be in the future. No worries because in 2 days it will be my day again. then I will be 38 😏 again time seems to fly by faster every year.

Stay all save and trial'n 😎✌❤

Roy - When I clicked that link I thought I'd some interesting artwork. Was not expecting what I saw... Awesome stuff man! You have a really great artistic talent. There is only so much a person can learn from lessons, the rest comes from what's built inside. You have a natural connection to artistic creativity. Plus, I like your style.

Funny, speaking of art and father's day... My daughter came over yesterday with a nice canvas painting she made of a sunset with a rope swing on an old tree for me with some nice writing on the bottom about fathers and daughters. Three of my four grandkids came over too and had a fun visit with them. Good day.

I like Blazin's ideas too for a page with highlights. I like to hear feedback as well as offer some. I like to keep it honest but positive, and while not everyone does that, I think this group would keep a fairly tight filter on negative people. "That sucks" is the kind of comment that does no one any good whereas, "I liked this, but think that could be improved a bit"... kind of says the same sentiment in a constructive way.

Looking forward to the future.

Thought I'd add a little thought here...
    A track topic here in the OTHG section would be cool, but it might be nice to also/or have something in the main Track Central topic in the Trials Rising forum since people look there anyway for tracks. Maybe something like "OTHG - Track Highlights" or "OTHG - Track Feedback".