Rude69OTHG's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by bigbow62 Go to original post
    The mega - posts are back ! ( Run & hide )
    We're doomed I tell you! Doomed!

Hi, all.

Cal, three deserving picks those.

Grandpa, I'll give it a run pal. AMORPH0US has a new one out as well. Look forward to these two tracks.

*Waves at Gerb.

Horrorthon film 18: Night of the Living Dead (1968) (9/10). Poor Barbra, never really recovered after her bro whacked his head on a tomb stone. Romero nails it.

Night of the Living Dead: John to Barbra: "They're coming to get you, Barbra".

Which was ripped brilliantly in:

Shaun of The Dead: Ed to Shauns' mum: "We're coming to get you, Barbara!". I lol'd. Seriously. Need to watch Shaun of The Dead again....

Enjoy the weekend, folks.

KTF.

@Rude, have you gotten to any Carpenter films yet? The Apocalypse Trilogy are some of my Favs., but 'In The Mouth Of Madness' is tied for my favorite Horror Film of all time (tied with the original 1963 black and white version of 'The Haunting').

Originally Posted by calculusman1084 Go to original post
    @Rude, have you gotten to any Carpenter films yet? The Apocalypse Trilogy are some of my Favs., but 'In The Mouth Of Madness' is tied for my favorite Horror Film of all time (tied with the original 1963 black and white version of 'The Haunting').
    Hi, Cal. I've watched The Thing, may feature Prince of Darkness (Pleasance again lol), but don't yet own In The Mouth of Madness. Carpenter is a big influence.

RoyGr1982's Avatar Member
    Big thanks @Nath, Morf and Nova for the 3 awesome new tracks! ✌
    I like all 3 of them.
    I have tried all 3 of them but have not been able to grab the platinum medal on all of them.

Yesterday i started building a new 7 bike track on the xbox and a new track on the playstation. I don't know when they will be ready because I have less time at the moment. but every free hour I can find I will continue to build in the coming period. 😋

Yesterday i was looking for a party on xbox but unfortunately there was no party present. hope to be able to participate this week to catch up.
    Have a nice day to all you great OTHG riders and builders out there!
    😎✌

Morning, Roy. Hope you're well.

Horrorfest film 19: Friday the 13th. (1980) (8/10). Not my favourite slasher, but you cannot deny the impact or influence of the series. Nice to see a young Kevin Bacon meet his grizzly end. Did manage to get his end away first though, lol.

Pilot HLC's...….Incoming...…..Watch this space...…...

KTF.

RoyGr1982's Avatar Member
    Good morning @Rude, i am all well pal.
    I hope you are doing fine as well 😁

I'm good Roy, thanks.

Pilot HLC's 20/10/19 ~ 3/11/19.

MEDIUM:

1. Lost World ~ Mattyb2015uk.
    2. VICE ~ AMORPH0US.
    3. (-IL-) Sweet Cherry Pie ~ Im_Loki (PS4?)

HARD:

1. Down & Leaving ~ Musclez.

OPT.EXTREME:

1. "DJINN'S SHELTER" ~ IZEZ PRINCESS.

OTHG TRACKS:

1. MRF - Pier Pressure ~ morfyboy.
    2. KN -Polar Twilight ~ KNoCKOffNaTH.
    3. Njord's Tempest ~ Nova Dark Storm.

Just a trial run to see how thing's go. *The Boss will have ideas of where we go from here.Just testing the water Look forward to some involvement with the N1L8 chaps in some form. That would be good I think.

I will post a thread in the Hot Lap Challenges section of the OTHG.

We only need 1 (or 2) pickers per week/fortnight? The more the merrier, so we don't have the same pickers all the time, folks.

It isn't as easy as it should be to choose tracks, what with the menu's all over the place and the game not putting you back were you should be. All part of the fun though, ha ha.

KTF.

*Prepares for slap off Boss.

gerble72's Avatar Senior Member
    Waves at rude then asks “what’s a HLC” 😊

I tried asking as well Gerbs. Is it a mini competition where we add all our times/scores, Or just a fun run? And is it obe week or two, that we have to run them (sorry for the stupidity)? Also, i have my Rising TC notebook with hundreds of tracks, so id be more than happy to help pick some.

gerble72's Avatar Senior Member
    @cal I know what it means I was jus having a joke 😊 it means Hot Lap Challenge basically we just compete for the best time you can get over the allotted time
    Normally you find ghosts around you to make your rival
    Although in your case you will have no one to compete with lol as your Mr speedy 😊