Rude69OTHG's Avatar Member
    Hi, all.

Even when I'm not active I still seem to join parties, post in here, and play a bit of Trials lol. I'm not very good with this quit and do new things ha, ha.

Grandpa Morf, yes mate I am 50 today. Look forward to your new build.

Nice to catch up with Boss, Grandpa and Pete.

Cal, I admire your passion, and mad skills. Keep on keeping on.

Enjoy the weekend, folks.

KTF.

Was good fun in the party the other night, very nice to meet morfy - looking forward to the next track.

Have a very Happy Birthday Rude! 🎉🎂🍻. I shall raise a glass to you this evening.

@cal - lots of good vids on your channel already, thanks for putting my Steal Horse run up.👍

@gerbs - any word from ubi about getting your game sorted yet?

Been saving a few pics when I've beaten booped on a track, reassuring to see that going back to check them he's smashed them all! 😆

Have a good weekend all.

gerble72's Avatar Senior Member
    Happy birthday rude nearly the same age as you gamertag 😂😂
    All joking aside have a great day and good job on reaching half a century 😉

@pete no unfortunately I ain’t heard anything from Ubisoft support I even sent them a DM....still nothing
    Drpink has been trying to help me so I’m thankful for that.

It looks like whatever was In that last patch broke the game. I re-download the game the other day not connected to the internet without the patch & the game worked fine.
    Luckily I have the game on PS4 so I can play it on there
    Shame though as I like to play on Xbox with you guys.

@cal your runs on your you tube channel are crazy fast

Keep on riding gang

Happy Birthday Rude 🎂🎉🍺🍺🍺🍺

KnockoffNate's Avatar Member
    Hi, all. Hope everyone is good.

Just been having a little break away from Trials, and more importantly the editor, just to prevent me from burning out. Those of you who build will know what I mean lol... It can take over every free minute you have, at times!

Jumped on for a few hours last night and was grinding through the C & S tracks and started chipping away at some contracts ( Haven't really done hardly any contracts until now ) Glad I waited though, as the turtle is very handy for some of those inverted and flips.

Will put up the mantis version of Old Scrap Lane later tonight or tomorrow. I tested out the new bikes on the track and the Alpaca is not much fun as the track is fairly linear and I think the turtle handles somewhere between the Squid and Rhino so not really much point in putting up a turtle version, in my opinion, but will do if you all want.

@ Rude - Good to see you back on the leaderboards. Happy 50th pal, Hope you have a great day despite the football result, Never seen that one coming

@ Granpa Morf - looking forward to your new track, From what I have seen, it looks to be an awesome build.

@ Cal - Loving your new YT channel. Keep up the good work

@ Gerbs - Will checkout that tennis game when I get an hour

Have a good weekend all

Morfyboy's Avatar Senior Member
    @ Granpa Morf - looking forward to your new track, From what I have seen, it looks to be an awesome build
    Cheers Nath. Not long to wait now.

@Rude

Heaps and heaps of best wishes to you today good sir.. Have fun Pal

booped's Avatar Senior Member
    Happy Birthday Rude, fyi life begins at 51

So many old codgers on here..... 😂

Only person I know on here is Rude spoke a few times and our Trials rivalry / friendship goes way back but was just wondering where are you all guys from?

Personally speaking I'm very lucky enough to be from the sunniest of sunny climes..... Scotland 😎🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🍺🍺🍺

Another scot here Mr Boozyhead - currently live just outside Inverness but was born in Aberdeen. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿