New here

Found this thread through Reddit I guess I’m an oldie at 37 just got trials rising a week ago . Looking to make friends around my age that have the game as no one on my friends list has it .

@Boss, you are truly the Mega Post Master. I yield before your supreme posting might Glad things are staying ok, and hoping it only gets better from here!
    @Comrade, Loose Screw is a nightmare. The new setup is tough to adjust to. Gold is really rough, and Platinum took me forever. Dunno how Diamond is even possible:/ Keep pushing at it though, and im sure youll nail it!
    @All, had a crazy storm roll through today, but even with the power out, my Trials spirit is strong. Finally got Mother Road, and am now moving on to Windy City. Also been grinding Rodeo, since i hate it the most and want it done. Hope everyone has a good Sat./Sun.

JetArtois's Avatar Senior Member
    Cheers guys. Yeah, I'll put the 5b 1t in the description. Just gotta think of a name for the track. This is the worst part of any level creating games I play 😄

Track will be released today 👍🏻👍🏻

bigbow62's Avatar Senior Member
    Hi OTHG'STERS,

@Bignasty pancake........thank you for dropping in , the best thing to do is hang

around & make some friends and see what we are about.... post abit about

yourself and what system (s) you are on and GT (s)

The gang has thin'd out over the last couple of years.......

We officially have 50+ members but active members is probably more like 20

or so ! We do have a bunch of great great guys and gals here so please make

some friends,post abit and in a week or so if you still want to join the old folks

home of Trialing...I'll be glad to add you 😎 ( Signed : Boss / Bigbow /`Dave )

BTW.....Awesome site name 😅😃😂😁😄

If you are on Xbox please add me .... my GT: BOWEN BOYS 1 08

@Jet..... really looking forward buddy...thank you for helping the gang Jet &

for still being part of the family for so many years ! 😉❤

@Cal..... thanx Cal , my Mega posts have kind-a taken on a like of there own

over the years... most of them are pretty good and some epic but really it

mostly me ranting & raving about Trials or some new game I'm playing 😃

......and they really get crazy and zany if I'm posting right as my morning Meds

are kicking in 😆

Ok gang so now we have a new 5B / 1T Challenge starting today so fire-up

the bike and let's have some fun and a party.... it's been a long time , way

to long..... so party up people and let's have some fun 😎

Oh & Bignasty p....... a 5B/1T Challenge is just what it sounds like
    One of our cool builders drops a track but with a different bike every week.

We've been after Redlynx for a Leaderboard for every bike for many years .....

...and it still hasn't happened so I / we took matters into our own hands many

years ago and our OTHG 7B , 6B & now 5B / 1T CHALLENGES were born and

have been a gang & community favorite for many years 😆

Also we just had our 7th anniversary so if you type in OTHG7 you should come

up with some sweet tracks !

Ok gang let's hit the tracks...especially Jets 5B/1T & have some fun ! 😎

I will have a party going and will even take a break from Fallout 76 so I can

grind on Jets sweet new track ! Please drop in for a visit ! 😉

Also CONGRATS to Roy for pulling off the first 5B/1T Challenge on Rising !

It's was an awesome month+ Roy..... THANK YOU FROM THE WHOLE GANG ❤

im from san diego moved to the midwest first sd sioux falls now in iowa fort dodge, been gaming since the first nintendo .i am on ps4 gamer tag bignasty_pancake, been playing mostly first person shooters and trials fusion and now rising - side note i think the extreams are easier on rising then on fusion as i havent got a gold in them on fusion and most of rising i have gold.

bigbow62's Avatar Senior Member
    Hey Bnp & gang, ( COOL PAGE 112 )

Sorry we already have one BIG here... can I call you "littlenasty" pancake ? 😂

Just kidding my new Trials friend hope you decide to hang around for a long

time ! Bignasty pancake sounds fine...... now I'm hungry ! 😉

( me ranting & raving )

What the heck happened to all the Xbox players.... seams like everyone is on

PS4 ? Don't worry we still have a good size group on PS4 Bnp !

You'll want to message booped,Rude or Gerbs and they we help you with

PS4 names .... we do have quite a few members on both systems 😆😆

So once again thank you for dropping in this fine Sunday morning........

Well for you it's afternoon....... Enjoy the OTHG ride Bn-p 😉

Also don't worry what skill level you are.... as long as you meet some new

friends and have some fun !

Me I'm off for breakfast..... Guess what ? Wrong it's Oatmeal I'm old & have to

watch what I eat ! No pancakes and syrup for me..... well maybe just........ 😆

Then some guys riding Long distance & up crazy hill and fast down the other

side for a few hours over in France !

Then I'll jump on a bike & hit Jets new track and do some fast riding myself 😆

Ok gang please make Bnp feel right at home here..... THANK YOU ✌😎

dont really matter to me any variation of my name is fine or if you get to know me Lee is good too thats my irl nick name . are those gt for the people to message ?
    breakfast did sound good omelette is what i had

JetArtois's Avatar Senior Member
    Tracks out folks. Rattlers Ridge it's called. It's a bit basic compared to Roy's 😄, hope y'all enjoy it enough though 👍🏻

@Pancake Welcome pal.

@Jet, glad its out, and cant wait to ride it when i get off work tonight
    @Boss, im just glad to see you posting like usual again. I really enjoy the insight into whays going on with the XBox crew, and whether its zany or not, hope they keep coming!
    @Bn_P, howdy! Hope to see you stick around. Im relatively new here myself, And am very glad to be a part of this community.

KnockoffNate's Avatar Member
    Hi all, Happy to hear you're feeling better Bowen and back on FO76 and have been stoking up the Post 'o' meter, Thanks for the heads-up about that RDR2 channel, I will definitely be checking that out today, sounds awesome

@ Jet, Looking forward to some more 5b/1t action. Thanks for spending your time to make it happen

@ Rude I have those dips where I just lose heart in gaming for a bit, I think we all do but you will be back to your best in no time.

@ Roy yes I'm always working on new tracks. I have around 10 that are in different stages of being built but the majority of them I know I will lose interest in at some point... That's how I have always been. I build a handful of tracks together and one of them will end up standing out as a winner lol. I'm currently building a medieval track for the Trials competition and then after that, I'm moving on to a 5b1t.