AC Unity - Only one save?

Hello!I wa very disappointed when playing AC:Unity for first time there was only one save slot despite all other AC had more than one .I used to share the game with my sister so we can play the single player story on our own but now what? :/I thought I could back up the save file and temporaly delete it but I'm not sure of the consequences.Thanks for any help

EmptyCrustacean's Avatar Banned
    Let me guess: you're havin some technical difficulties with Unity and need help?

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Hi,

The game only supports one save spot - so unfortunately that is how things are.

These are the English forums, so if you require the Italian version, please follow the link from your local ubi.com page!

If you would like to speak to support:

www.support.ubi.com

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Originally Posted by EmptyCrustacean Go to original post
    Let me guess: you're havin some technical difficulties with Unity and need help?
    It's a question about the save slot.

I'm so sorry... ye translated my message. lol I read english like it was italian I'm not that bad then (or I'm just a fail xD)

EmptyCrustacean's Avatar Banned
    lol I was right. This thread was initially called AC:Unity (without the save slot in the title) and was entirely in another language yet I could tell you were talking about Unity technical problems because that's the only time anyone starts a thread on Unity!

The game only has one save slot because at the time it had that Nomad app. Therefore to have multiple saves would have messed it up (although the Nomad app itself did a good job of that all on its own) The app is no longer required so they should free up more save slots but it's not likely now seeing as they have seem to stop support for the game altogether.

MT4K's Avatar Senior Member
    tsk tsk Shade. double posting ... For shame sir The edit button exists for a reason

P.S Nice to see you again and stiill as active as ever.

I totally messed up on this thread, can't even edit the title >.<
    anyway thanks, I can even stand the game quality being poor but these simple stuff it's what brake my patience >.<

ps. can't find any italian forum -.-

edit: finally... I can't believe I had to put "it" everywhere to eventually find the correct url: http://forums-it.ubi.com and before you ask you redirect here from ubisoft main page.

Locopells's Avatar Moderator
    Originally Posted by MT4K Go to original post
    tsk tsk Shade. double posting ... For shame sir The edit button exists for a reason

P.S Nice to see you again and stiill as active as ever.
    Hey, long time ,no see!

MT4K's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Locopells Go to original post
    Hey, long time ,no see!
    Since this thread has pretty much served its purpose i'll reply .

Yo Loco. Hopefully i'll be around again properly for awhile. Hopefully anyway unless something suddenly happens.It's nice to see some of the old regular faces still hanging around like assassin_m and yourself.

Just to stay relatively on topic. I think all games should have a minimum of 3 save slots. Sometimes people want to replay without overriding their 100% finished save. Others may have other family who wish to play on their own save slot. A single save slot for games is just ridiculous imo.