Nvidia 358.50 driver broke AC Rogue: Ubisoft please fix this

Update :

Nvidida replied back to me after instigating, for now

Hi Rohith,

We believe this is related to another bug we already fixed in the hotfix driver we released today. Can you try the 358.59 hotfix driver and let me know if that helps? You can download the new driver here: http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3798.

Best regards,
    Ray

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nvidia's 358.50 driver broke AC rogue

Everything flickers, everything is broke !

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Hi,

I would suggest rolling back to an older working driver.

Please contact our support team, however if it's driver related - best to roll back if possible - also worth contacting Nvidia support, since they might already be aware and have a fix in progress for the next driver update - since it's a hardware driver issue.

Originally Posted by Mr_Shade Go to original post
    Hi,

I would suggest rolling back to an older working driver.

Please contact our support team, however if it's driver related - best to roll back if possible - also worth contacting Nvidia support, since they might already be aware and have a fix in progress for the next driver update - since it's a hardware driver issue.
    yes, it is driver related, switching back to old driver fixes it, i contacted ubi support, dont know when will they read my ticket, i'm also contacting Nvidia, but what should i do if they respond back with saying contact ubisoft support ?

Originally Posted by Rohith_Kumar_Sp Go to original post
    yes, it is driver related, switching back to old driver fixes it, i contacted ubi support, dont know when will they read my ticket, i'm also contacting Nvidia, but what should i do if they respond back with saying contact ubisoft support ?
    I'm doing the same. I recently started playing again and this issue just popped up. 2 different 970's 2 different computers and with my 750 ti as well. It's the 358.50 nvidia driver. I also have a second video up with it showing the issue being fixed by reverting back to 355.98. So, it's the driver for 100% certainty.

Originally Posted by battossigames Go to original post
    I'm doing the same. I recently started playing again and this issue just popped up. 2 different 970's 2 different computers and with my 750 ti as well. It's the 358.50 nvidia driver. I also have a second video up with it showing the issue being fixed by reverting back to 355.98. So, it's the driver for 100% certainty.
    thanks for the response, i'm in the middle of a live chat with nvidia, will let you know the developments.

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Normally, if something was working - and a driver damages performance or breaks something - they update the driver to compensate.

This can happen due to the sheer amount of games, they can't test everyone - however if a hardware driver breaks an otherwise working game - it's normally something the driver maker fixes.

Normally, if something was working - and a driver damages performance or breaks something - they update the driver to compensate.

This can happen due to the sheer amount of games, they can't test everyone - however if a hardware driver breaks an otherwise working game - it's normally something the driver maker fixes.
    Others are having the same issue. It does affect 750ti. This is just driver 358.50 related. To install the older drivers to fix this issue temporarily go to: http://www.geforce.com/drivers

Go down to Manual Driver Search and hit search with the proper system information. Find driver 355.98 and proceed to download that driver. Once downloaded just run the thing. It should uninstall the old graphics driver (the driver previously installed) and install 355.98 even if the driver you have is newer.

i can confirm that people with varying cards all have the same issue with the 358.50 driver, eithers ubisoft needs to fix this or nvidia drivers need to be fixed, either one helps.

YazX_'s Avatar Volunteer MOD
    i can confirm that people with varying cards all have the same issue with the 358.50 driver, eithers ubisoft needs to fix this or nvidia drivers need to be fixed, either one helps.
    As Mr_Shade Said, this is Nvidia's responsibility to fix , they broke it then they have to fix it , i have the same issue and rolled back until they come up with a fix, just please make sure to report it to Nvidia.

Originally Posted by YazX_ Go to original post
    As Mr_Shade Said, this is Nvidia's responsibility to fix , they broke it then they have to fix it , i have the same issue and rolled back until they come up with a fix, just please make sure to report it to Nvidia.
    yes, i was in live chat with nvidia and have reported this. thanks for the response.