DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team

Dan's clue for 10/13 DLC

Time to try something new -- or rather something old. Before I got here, screenshots used to be posted as clues for the next DLC, without complicated puzzles and cryptic hints and all the time-intensive stuff that, to be entirely honest, I did not have time to prepare this week. So, let's give the old way a try and see what happens...

This is a screenshot taken from one of the songs that will be released next week. What is it? Who is it? Let the speculation and conversation begin -- it will be confirmed Monday via Facebook.

Dan's clue for 10/13 DLC

Time to try something new -- or rather something old. Before I got here, screenshots used to be posted as clues for the next DLC, without complicated puzzles and cryptic hints and all the time-intensive stuff that, to be entirely honest, I did not have time to prepare this week. So, let's give the old way a try and see what happens...

This is a screenshot taken from one of the songs that will be released next week. What is it? Who is it? Let the speculation and conversation begin -- it will be confirmed Monday via Facebook.

BTW, I'm open to your feedback on this. Last week's puzzle was designed to be much more inclusive and not spoiled if you showed up late. This is the same idea for me -- you see what everybody else sees, and you make of it what you will, with free and open discussion surrounding it. Maybe this will be good, maybe this will be bad, but I'm open to hearing your opinions either way.

BTW, I'm open to your feedback on this. Last week's puzzle was designed to be much more inclusive and not spoiled if you showed up late. This is the same idea for me -- you see what everybody else sees, and you make of it what you will, with free and open discussion surrounding it. Maybe this will be good, maybe this will be bad, but I'm open to hearing your opinions either way.

stray75's Avatar Senior Member
    Very tricky with inverted string setup...Now I wish I had a guitar at the office so I could listen to how this sounds...

miguelcartel's Avatar Member
    Summer Breeze by Type O Negative?

I'm at work for another 4 hours... This is going to be torture. I wish there were guitars around my office. I need a new job.

looks like All Along the Watchtower

Tried to play it and it doesn't sound like anything I did immediately recognize.

pedietz's Avatar Senior Member
    Tone deaf robot hums Abracadabra.

rcole_sooner's Avatar Moderator
    That lick is in a million songs.

I'd hope for this one...

Spoiler:  Show
    Great White - House of Broken Love

Actually that song would be in A and the song in the pic looks to be in B ... I think ... also does not fit the monthly newsletter clue.... still I guess I could hope.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last ►►