Strutter confirmed on Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/Rocksmithgame/st...03034484748288

"Everybody says this week’s #Rocksmith2014 DLC is lookin’ good – and the lady knows it’s understood."

AlloysiusGrunt's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Alpafi Go to original post
    Strutter confirmed on Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/Rocksmithgame/st...03034484748288

"Everybody says this week’s #Rocksmith2014 DLC is lookin’ good – and the lady knows it’s understood."
    Excellent! I hope the pack tends toward old stuff, although Lick It Up or Domino wouldn't be bad.

I really like this style of clue. I think it's better than the usual puzzles I wake up to on a Saturday. whether you enjoy those cryptic puzzles or not, all of us who visit this forum enjoy rocksmith, so you can't go wrong with a relevant clue like this one.
    Some other suggestions people made we great too. I personally think some recommended tone designer settings or separate screenshots of the bass and rhythm parts too would be an idea here and there. Or a screenshot of a riff that isn't fully levelled up in riff repeater..... Basically, anything to do with picking up the guitar and trying to figure out what dlc we are getting is preferable to Google image searches - in my opinion.
    Lastly, not confirming until the Monday is better too, I like that mystery! Keeps me interested longer.

rtk3's Avatar Member
    or this...LOL

One of the worst music videos I have ever seen. Creepy Kiss all surrounding on poor girl...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHkojuUSDO8

Originally Posted by rtk3 Go to original post
    or this...LOL

One of the worst music videos I have ever seen. Creepy Kiss all surrounding on poor girl...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHkojuUSDO8
    May be one of the worst music videos...but BETH is the Kiss song I want the most

flynlion's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by thepeppermintape Go to original post
    Basically, anything to do with picking up the guitar and trying to figure out what dlc we are getting is preferable to Google image searches - in my opinion.
    Excellent point. If the weekly puzzle encourages people to pick up their guitar (or bass), then it's also helping Rocksmith to do what it's s'pose to do. Any time spent with your instrument is quality time

thoman23's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by flynlion Go to original post
    Excellent point. If the weekly puzzle encourages people to pick up their guitar (or bass), then it's also helping Rocksmith to do what it's s'pose to do. Any time spent with your instrument is quality time
    Before we get carried away with advocating for this week's puzzle format, it's worth remembering that it was solved with a Google search, not from picking up a guitar. I personally much prefer the logic/word puzzle format.

I imagine for the same reason we didn't get a Sex Farm video, we won't get one of Kate trying to sing along with Let's Put The X In Sex, but it would be just as amusing as when I mentioned it over a year ago.

rtk3's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by wrestlefan2 Go to original post
    May be one of the worst music videos...but BETH is the Kiss song I want the most
    *****In Beth sounding sound voice***

"Just a few more downloads and "Beth" will come to you. I don't see it in this pack...but "Beth" will come to you..."

pedietz's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by rtk3 Go to original post
    Hello? It's Lionel Ritchie, she's looking for.

Page 9 of 9 ◄◄  First ... 789