Wyldfyst's Avatar Member

Dan's give-away?

I've been a little busy as of late, but I don't see the sticky for the give-away anymore, is it gone for good?

stray75's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Wyldfyst Go to original post
    I've been a little busy as of late, but I don't see the sticky for the give-away anymore, is it gone for good?
    He's been sprinkling them throughout the forums lately instead of putting them in one place. Kind of like an easter-egg hunt now.

Wyldfyst's Avatar Member
    Brilliant!

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team
    Originally Posted by stray75 Go to original post
    He's been sprinkling them throughout the forums lately instead of putting them in one place. Kind of like an easter-egg hunt now.
    I realized that people were coming in, taking the codes, and leaving -- it was not really a reward to the people who are contributing and creating conversation. So I want to reward the folks who are digging into discussions and making this place a better forum overall.

That said? Blues Rock for Steam:

??WGB-CTKBX-7HAQ4 [?? = Alec Baldwin's birth year]

I realized that people were coming in, taking the codes, and leaving -- it was not really a reward to the people who are contributing and creating conversation. So I want to reward the folks who are digging into discussions and making this place a better forum overall.

Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post

Some people are exceptionally fast on this. Missed again!!! Would be awesome if there was some kind of protocol that the winner would go and let folks know they've got it so we don't all go crazy trying to paste them in. Jus'sayin'

thequickmind's Avatar Senior Member
    Its tough running across these in the middle of the work day and knowing you can't try the code. Oh well, there's always next time.

Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post

Awww, I already bought the pack! And I've gotta work tomorrow!! And I've gotta rest my fret hand, I might've lanced a blister from playing too hard!

Wyldfyst's Avatar Member
    LOL - Go figure you post that when I am out to lunch!

New rule...no eating on Fridays. No working either. Just monitor the website

Some people are exceptionally fast on this. Missed again!!! Would be awesome if there was some kind of protocol that the winner would go and let folks know they've got it so we don't all go crazy trying to paste them in. Jus'sayin'
    Just manners. I endorse this. If you get something free, the least you can do is let other people know not to chase it. It's doubly disappointing for the non-winners.

Just manners. I endorse this. If you get something free, the least you can do is let other people know not to chase it. It's doubly disappointing for the non-winners.