I just saw this topic, download the tracks and one of the tracks the #2 is very impressive

Is this the end of the myth of the impossible to cheat sim??

Here's the link:
    http://www.netwings.org/dcforum/DCForumID38/1107.html

tell me what you think

I just saw this topic, download the tracks and one of the tracks the #2 is very impressive

Is this the end of the myth of the impossible to cheat sim??

Here's the link:
    http://www.netwings.org/dcforum/DCForumID38/1107.html

tell me what you think

LeadSpitter_'s Avatar Banned
    Last night in greatergreen I seen someone using that, they wouldn bnz from 5000+ and look like they are crusing so fast in thier dive then immediatly slow down on a dime using the 109k4 on a reds tail and I was like wtf to my team saying anyone else see that, I know you cant slow down like that with engine off proppitch 100 magnetos off, flaps and energy bleed manuvers with trim. They said its some speed hack program which slows down your computer to do it.

It definatly was not lag either and the first time I seen it playing almost every other day since the game was out. I have never seen that thread at netwings either until right now

VIEW MY PAINTSCHEMES HERE

Well, the good thing is that it's easy to spot, and GG can kick offenders no problemo.

Geez! No honnor in Cheating..
    I would be a shame of my self if i would cheat.

-GOZR

Yeh I saw that too LS but got frustrated with dieing so fast I left server. I was going to go back in after bit I must of left before you came in. I saw you was in the room though decided to just hit the rack. I thought I was experienceing bad lag???????

Have you checked your Private Topics recently?
    131st_Toad's Squad link
    My TrackIR fix, Read the whole thread
    2.11 drivers

pourshot's Avatar Senior Member
    I have never been able to understand cheaters,I meen what kind of person gets a buzz out of winning in this way.Maybe they are such lossers in real life this is the only way they can win

Ride It Like Ya Stole It

Wait a minute, are you saying that it is actually possible to cheat in IL-2?

Flying online as Dolemite02

Why the shock?This cheat has been available since il2 days.

You`ll be amazed how many people are hosting with defauly security settings Lag and ability to cheat ... such as windows hacks, print screen and all other crap is responcibility of HOSTS. As far as speed hack goes.... there is a line in your conf.ini and on dedicated servers in confs.ini under NET

checkServerTimeSpeed=1
    checkClientTimeSpeed=0 - change to 1 and try using speed hack

Max lag settings should be

[MaxLag]
    farMaxLagTime=6.0
    nearMaxLagTime=1.5
    cheaterWarningDelay=3.0
    cheaterWarningNum=2
    At least that...and not the default by all means.

Bottom line, once again...HOSTS are fully reponcible for all this...

Best of luck!

V!
    Regards,

VFC*Crazyivan aka VFC*HOST

Kozhedub: In combat potential, the Yak-3, La-7 and La-9 fighters were indisputably superior to the Bf-109s and Fw-190s. But, as they say, no matter how good the violin may be, much depends on the violinist. I always felt respect for an enemy pilot whose plane I failed to down.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last ►►