Game Freezes at Enemies turns...

Hello there,

a friend of me and i are trying to have fun with the HOMM7 Multiplayer and had a lot of fun.
    But after a long time, we encountered something strange. My mate got an information pop-up about an incoming message, while the enemies were on turn,
    for a champion he doesn't own. (We are player 1-2 and enemies are 5,6,7 -> pink, orange, green).
    He got an message about an incoming combat for the pink player. He could press any button on that windows and it only disappears.
    The round after that, his game freezes at the turn of enemie 5 (pink) and my freezes at the end turn of enemie 7, after my caravan moves.

We tried a lot of thinks, by going back to old save-files or trying to do thing differently or even doing nothing, it all results in this freeze.
    Everything works so far, but the turn won't progress.

We tried already everything in the guide and can't fix this.

BTW. we got massive "out of sync"-messages. After each reload of the game they dissapeared for like 2 turns and then starting again.

Can someone tell us, how to fix this?
    We already disabled everything in "option"->"Gameplay" to fix the "oos"-messages, but they still appear, too.

We want to play this game, but this is unplayable if the game freezes at a random point.

Ubi-Mark.'s Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello Kruzgoth, welcome to the forums!

Sorry to hear that your game keeps freezing. Apologies for the delayed reply.

Can you please try the troubleshooting steps in this article?

If the issue persists, could you please submit a support ticket on our Support Site?
    Please attach both of the following system files.
    Our Customer Support team will investigate this further for you.