1. #21
    justinman114's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,971
    Originally Posted by HiEverybody3 Go to original post
    Sometimes when I go and collect Bronco Bucks on Dust Bowl, it's extremely glitchy. The Bucks are on places that are unreachable and therefore I miss twenty. Not a huge deal, but could this be looked into?
    You have to go really fast through the loop-de-loop and soar over it (backwards) to get that one. If that's what you mean. It's very unconventional but it works, then the next one will be attainable as well.
    Share this post

  2. #22
    the first checkpoint of Fault Village doesnt give horseshoes against the cowgirl if you hit the timesaver and go through it from left to right.
    Share this post

  3. #23
    flooodi's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,211
    Originally Posted by Orc_Muther Go to original post
    the first checkpoint of Fault Village doesnt give horseshoes against the cowgirl if you hit the timesaver and go through it from left to right.
    It doesn't register even with driving through the normal route.
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...e-with-cowgirl
    Share this post

  4. #24
    Thank you for reporting this. Getting this fixed as soon as possible.


    -G00nzi
    Share this post

  5. #25
    We have identified the reason but unfortunately we will not be able to fix in time before the Rodeo Event expires. Our apologies for this


    -G00nzi
    Share this post

  6. #26
    NL-CasperH's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Rotterdam, The Netherlands
    Posts
    143
    I think there is a bug in the Bunker with the Rodeo Season. I get only 1 free ticket for a 24hr race. No way you are serious with only 1 free ticket so I assume it's a bug?
    Share this post

  7. #27
    flooodi's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,211
    Originally Posted by G00nzi Go to original post
    We have identified the reason but unfortunately we will not be able to fix in time before the Rodeo Event expires. Our apologies for this


    -G00nzie
    Nice to have feedback/support at this speed. I appreciate G00nzie!

    But, I lost 60 horseshoes for this bug. Not much but still, I think I can live without and can make to 50k horseshoes anyway.
    Share this post

  8. #28
    HiEverybody3's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    427
    Originally Posted by justinman114 Go to original post
    You have to go really fast through the loop-de-loop and soar over it (backwards) to get that one. If that's what you mean. It's very unconventional but it works, then the next one will be attainable as well.
    Ah, right.. I figured. That's just stupid. I don't expect to still get a gold medal if I collect them.
    Share this post

  9. #29
    flooodi's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,211
    Originally Posted by HiEverybody3 Go to original post
    Ah, right.. I figured. That's just stupid. I don't expect to still get a gold medal if I collect them.
    Highest you can get is 80, with 4 collected and platin.
    You do the over to loop de loop, and get enough speed to clear the ramp also before the "missed" bag of money.

    collecting all bags leads to gold medal and its 50+25=75, which is less.
    Share this post

  10. #30
    I got the "negative 2 millions shoes"bug? at the beginning of week four event.
    And I calculated that i have over 50k shoes without this problem.
    Will I get the rewards?
    Share this post