Same here. Pre-ordered direct from ubi, same address as the rest of you.
    Ubisoft Warehouse
    2750 Barrett Lakes Blvd. Bldg 2
    Kennesaw GA 30144

As an fyi for the rest of you, I have gone and linked this forum thread to my ticket. Considering I had my ticket escalated several hours ago to their shop lead, hopefully i can help bring further attention to your own tickets and maybe we can all come out of this quicker.

Mine was the same warehouse...
    Ubisoft Warehouse
    2750 Barrett Lakes Blvd. Bldg 2
    Kennesaw GA 30144

Marblethrone's Avatar Member
    It surprises me to see the amount of people who received a Collector's box with missing content. Mine is, fortunately, complete. I have the game, the soundtrack, the litographs, the tarot deck and the artbook. I opened the game case, and there I found the general code for the game, as well as the code for Solmyr and his scenario. Yesterday I received a key through email to unlock H3HD, but I don't know if that is the same one to unlock the four portraits and artefacts as well. If not, that is the only thing still missing from my CE. In the pre-order confirmation email, it was said that this code (to unlock bonus content) would be sent through email, so...

As an update for everyone. I just received the following response to my ticket.

"The Heroes of Might and Magic 7 Collector’s Edition comes only in a digital format. The game and the sound track are downloadable only.

It should be loaded into your Uplay Library."

The response is obviously just an attempt to save face considering there are people on the forums who have straight out stated they received all the physical items. However I am, at least, able to play the game now, and all the collector's stuff has been unlocked into my account. Except for the soundtrack, I can't seem to find that in my uplay. In short, I expect the rest of you to have similar "answers" delivered to you soon.

not impressed

Same situation here...CE arrived open with no game or soundtrack cd. It states that a game disk is included....so they better do more than say it's digital only.

I also did not get the physical items listed above as well. I really wish they would have clearly stated that in the product description, it would have affected my decision to buy the CE. I really hope they will come out with an official statement addressing this…..very disappointed.

I did want to mention that if any of you watched the Map Editor & 20 Anniversary video on twitch Julien Pirou goes through all the contents you will receive in the Collector's Edition box. He starts talking about it around 6:00 minutes into the video. So I am very confused as to why we did not get all the items. Link----> http://www.twitch.tv/ubisoft/v/15078437

This is the response I received from Ubisoft:

"The Uplay Shop did not provide physical disk with purchases of the Heroes of Might and Magic VII - Collector's Edition. The order is listed as a PC digital download purchase and will need to be downloaded and installed through the Uplay PC application. Below I have listed steps that will describe how to install the Uplay PC application and locate your game's download option.

1) To access the download for the Uplay PC Client you will need to go to http://uplay.com/ and click the Download Uplay PC banner at the bottom of the page.

2) Once you have downloaded and installed the Uplay PC software you can then launch it from the icon found on your desktop.

3) Now you will need to log into your Uplay account that you used to activate the game. You will see the game's download option located in the Game tab.

The soundtrack will be included in the Install files of the game, located at: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\Might and Magic Heroes VII\Might & Magic Heroes VII OST\MP3​"

This is not how it was advertised. The website clearly stated PC, not PC download. There is even an empty slot in the box where the game CD should be. They have updated the website to try and cover it up.
    http://imgur.com/WuBVglz

They have since updated the photo of the collection as well to show PC Download. Here is the original photo showing the physical copy.
    http://imgur.com/CxRiokY

I for one, am not excepting the response.

Originally Posted by Marblethrone Go to original post
    It surprises me to see the amount of people who received a Collector's box with missing content. Mine is, fortunately, complete. I have the game, the soundtrack, the litographs, the tarot deck and the artbook. I opened the game case, and there I found the general code for the game, as well as the code for Solmyr and his scenario. Yesterday I received a key through email to unlock H3HD, but I don't know if that is the same one to unlock the four portraits and artefacts as well. If not, that is the only thing still missing from my CE. In the pre-order confirmation email, it was said that this code (to unlock bonus content) would be sent through email, so...
    Marblethrone, would it be possible for you to upload a photo showing the physical copy of the game and soundtrack?