Marblethrone's Avatar Member
    Found this: http://imgur.com/a/UNKmT

That's really bad. Glad I don't live in the US....

Originally Posted by Marblethrone Go to original post
    Found this: http://imgur.com/a/UNKmT

That's really bad. Glad I don't live in the US....
    Wow thats a nice recap of the whole situation. It boggles my mind how they can pull stunts like this.

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello everyone,

Please make sure to take a look here for answers to your concerns regarding the Collector's Edition in the US.
    Official Statement- M&M Heroes VII - US Collector’s Edition

Thank you

Dang Blackdragon, that is a bigger collection than my own. I have all the original US versions. Never got the CE's as the physical ones were not in the states. Now this one was, but not really.

So based on your statement it was never supposed to be a physical Game or Soundtrack. So who is to blame for shipping out OPEN product??? No shrink wrap at all and the box was damaged and the product lieing all over on the inside of the shipping carton. This is still not enough to fix the issue. Now I'm torn on getting a refund, if that is actually happening. Maybe I will order form the Amazon UK and pay the extra shipping, but now looking at the whole mess not sure I even wan to do that.

All your complaints finally did it! Ubisoft support was probably getting constant complaints about the missing physical DVD/Soundtrack CD, plus other gaming sites started to write about the issue so they finally changed their minds about a refund!

Since the US edition was sadly never supposed to come with the physical DVD and CD, ubisoft will only do a full refund so it is up to you to decide now.

Ubisoft Official Statement: http://tinyurl.com/p7tdshz

Well I'll be damned. They actually did the right thing. Kudos to them for making it right finally. The free game to say sorry was a nice touch. I hope they leave the pre order stuff on there, since I've already ordered an actual physical version from an alternate source!

NikZei's Avatar Junior Member

Wrapping

It is strange that the collector's edition in the US appears to be open and/or damaged when it arrives.In this video you can see how the collector's edition was wrapped in Europe. It is not likely to come open by accident. And it was shipped in at box that had no room for things to move around.You got to wonder why it has been done so differently in the US.

Originally Posted by NikZei Go to original post
    It is strange that the collector's edition in the US appears to be open and/or damaged when it arrives.In this video you can see how the collector's edition was wrapped in Europe. It is not likely to come open by accident. And it was shipped in at box that had no room for things to move around.You got to wonder why it has been done so differently in the US.
    Just watched that video and now I am even more suspect of the whole process for the US, or at least those who got it from the Georgia warehouse. Inside my box was missing the game and soundtrack. No shrink wrap and no outer sleeve to hold it all together and show what was inside. I can not see any company actually shipping a product that way, so the earlier post of a screw up makes more sense. I'm still trying to decide whether to return it or not. I love the serious but so disappointed in how this was handled for us, US fans.

Did anyone try out the return method? Do we have to cover the cost of shipping the item back? Do they charge restock fees? If the game is removed from my library will it affect my other games?