Collectors Addition - No CD?

I just received my collectors addition today, but there are no CD's in the box. Just an empty slot where the CD case should be. Anyone else run into this? I do have it available for download on Uplay, but I'm highly annoyed that I have to wait 2 hours for it to download. Does anyone know if they are planning to ship the hard copies later? As an avid collector of the series I'm gonna be really pissed off if its digital only.

I also received my collector's box without game-discs or soundtrack. It wasn't even sealed in the shipping box. When i called support the guy on the line was surprised and sent my situation up the line. i'm now waiting to hear back. As someone who works in customer service, I highly recommend you putting in a ticket as well, the more people who do, the faster all of us will get taken care of as it will be more recognized as a legitimate problem and not just a hoax.

however, i personally do not even have it available to download on uplay, so i envy you blackdragon.

I'm in the same situation, no cd, no soundtrack, no digital stuff card. And it wasn't sealed in the box either. Good god. I submitted a ticket online but who knows how long that will take...

Originally Posted by relair13 Go to original post
    I'm in the same situation, no cd, no soundtrack, no digital stuff card. And it wasn't sealed in the box either. Good god. I submitted a ticket online but who knows how long that will take...
    Right, I forgot the digital stuff card. Don't have it either. Also, i recommend calling their tech-support. it will have you on hold for about 45 minutes, but afterward they will send your ticket to the higher authorities. Otherwise you'll wait 2 days for them to get to it, then send it up then.

Yeah, I didn't get the soundtrack or digital download card either. I submitted a ticket too. Definitely annoyed.

Question for you guys, to attempt to help speed up the process of us getting our replacements. Did you buy direct from ubisoft like myself? If so, what was the warehouse address on the shipping label? Lets see if we were all shipped from the same place. (When i get back home in a couple hours I'll place my warehouse address here.)

just checked my own link in my ticket,

UBISOFT WAREHOUSE
    2750 BARRETT LAKES BLVD BLDG #2
    KENNESAW GA 30144

Same as the rest of you guys... looks like we have a bad warehouse here.

Yes mine was directly from ubisoft.

UBISOFT WAREHOUSE
    2750 BARRETT LAKES BLVD BLDG #2
    KENNESAW, GA 30144

Ok Now I feel a little better as my CE was open in the box, no game or soundtrack at all. This is beyond upsetting to me. Mine came from the same warehouse as Blackdragon023.

UBISOFT WAREHOUSE
    2750 BARRETT LAKES BLVD BLDG#2
    KENNESAW, GA 30144.

I have submitted a ticket online and am waiting to here back myself. Let's hope this gets corrected fairly quickly. But I'm nervous.

Collectors edition - no disc

Same here. I ordered directly from Ubisoft. I submitted a ticket and am waiting to hear back.

Originally Posted by djones7362 Go to original post
    Same here. I ordered directly from Ubisoft. I submitted a ticket and am waiting to hear back.
    In an effort to expedite the process, I'm asking all of who end up short the game and soundtrack and digital items card to post their shipping warehouse here. It should A. grab more attention to have the same information repeated again and again, B, demonstrate that we are all very serious about what has happened, C, give others who had this grave offense occur to them have a place to know they aren't alone. As such, mind elaborating and stating if its the same warehouse or not djones? I figured simply mentioning where it came from and nothing else will still protect everyone's privacy, and still point to a common cause.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last ►►