<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MackZ:
    As a FB IL-2 veteran, I'm getting very excited about the prospects of PF. I however have one burning question: to what extent will Dutch campaigns be treated (if at all)?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Judging from past projects in IL2/FB/AEP all it takes is a couple of dedicated guys who take up the challenge.

1. OOBs
    2. Campaign history
    3. Unit histories
    4. skins
    5. voice pack
    6. medals

If someone is willing to pull the project, we could start with a website and build from there.

(half dutch here...Amsterdammer living in Amstelveen )

Ruy Horta

GerritJ9's Avatar Senior Member
    I fly the B239 (in KNIL colours of course!) against the A6M2; results are mixed. One-on one in QMB, I usually end up with some damage but without any luck against the A6M2. Four against four, I usually can shoot one A6M2 down, suffer little or no damage in return. Initial height makes little difference. A6M2 can outturn and outclimb B239, but B239 can easily outdive A6M2. Of course, the majority of KNIL Buffs had a 1200 hp engine rather than the 239's 950 hp, so results may be better in PF if the team add the 1200 hp Dutch version

If I recall correctly the Dutch version was also heavier than the finnish Brewster so it may not be so much easier Gerrit..

bazzaah2's Avatar Senior Member
    that'd be fun - a good angle on the Pacific war.

Hope they include a Dutch oven, for cooking like.

Crashing online as :FI:SpinyNorman

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RAC_Pips:
    The whole Malaya and Dutch East Indies Campaign is rich in action and history.

Everyone is represented in this campaign... the IJAAF, IJNAF, RAAF, RAF, US and Dutch. It's got land battles, invasions, sea battles, air/sea action, bombing raids, fighter raids. The works.

If done properly I think it could be the most interesting campaign of the game. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds like fantastic fun! I hope it is in the game.

Wow! I'm so pleased by such enthusiastic responses! I really hope a Dutch campaign makes it into PF. If it doesn't, I would be willing to help somebody out if this project were to become a third party venture. I look forward to hearing and seeing more in the near future. Thanks!

Well at least I'm building the Curtiss CW-21B:

http://www.netwings.org/dcforum/DCForumID43/1109.html

Personally, I'll do as much as I can to include the Dutch in a decent way.

Well at least I'm building the Curtiss CW-21B:

http://www.netwings.org/dcforum/DCForumID43/1109.html

Personally, I'll do as much as I can to include the Dutch in a decent way.

This is one Yank that's saying "hear hear for the Dutch to be included in PF !". Hopefully with their own campaign and folder with ranks, medals , and speechpacks.

You can't have the ABDA air forces without the Dutch.