I was playing ranked and then my internet crashed. When trying to reconnect it would not. I was waiting for 17 minuets to get into the game but it would not put me back in and then i get a ban. I want my elo since your matchmaking is very broken . When I try to see how much elo I lost it will not even tell me. It was my 18th match and I was gaining 70 elo and so you would think that I would lose the same amount. I would like that game reversed for my account so I cant be held reliable for the unreliable match making system. My team won and i heared about it because i was in the call with them. my team said that they won 74 elo and I would like the elo added instead of removed. I would be fine without the game elo but just the game removed from my account like I was never apart of the match.
     2 people found this helpful

I have had a couple problems with the game lately. The first time the game crashed and I was kicked from the match and when I reloaded the game I was banned from Ranked for 30 minutes. The second time I was kicked from the match because my internet was not stable enough and their was no penalty for that. The third time my entire ps4 crashed and shutdown and I when I powered it back on I was banned for 60 minutes with a 50% renown decrease. I have never had an issue with the matchmaking part but I don't understand why there is not a time limit for someone to rejoin a ranked match in case something like that does happen. Like other people have stated all it does is make me not want to play when I get banned for something out of my control.

I can roconnect to Ranked

When I play a game of ranked I get kicked often. When I try to reconnect I get this error code : e 4-0xFFF0BDC0 does anyone know how to fix it? pleas let me know
     1 people found this helpful

[QUOTE=scr01um;14588960]When I was playing Rainbow the queue was taking forever so I quit the queue and tried again. After it still would take forever to queue up so I restarted my client. (Btw before it never had said that I joined a game). After it restarted it said to reconnect to a ranked match I was never put in. I says that I will lose mmr because of this! (SAME) = I’m waiting 20 min finding a match and it still can’t connect, I’m going to lose mmr and elo just because of this bug, please help Ubisoft

Ubi-Woofer's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Holzoli_DGS - welcome to the Ubisoft Forums!

Have you tried the suggestions already made in this thread, most notably our connectivity troubleshooting for your platform? Please do so if you have not:

- PC

- PlayStation 4

- Xbox One

I would also advise you to test an alternative connection, such as a mobile hotspot, to see if your issue(s) are localised to your home network.

Ubi-Woofer's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Zeon.TRG Go to original post
    I was playing ranked and then my internet crashed. When trying to reconnect it would not. I was waiting for 17 minuets to get into the game but it would not put me back in and then i get a ban. I want my elo since your matchmaking is very broken . When I try to see how much elo I lost it will not even tell me. It was my 18th match and I was gaining 70 elo and so you would think that I would lose the same amount. I would like that game reversed for my account so I cant be held reliable for the unreliable match making system. My team won and i heared about it because i was in the call with them. my team said that they won 74 elo and I would like the elo added instead of removed. I would be fine without the game elo but just the game removed from my account like I was never apart of the match.
    We do not appeal, remove or shorten abandonment sanctions; I apologise that you were unable to rejoin the game and would be happy to investigate this further with you, however.

Have you completed our connectivity troubleshooting for your respective platform? (PC / PlayStation 4 / Xbox One)

Originally Posted by ChevelleLV Go to original post
    I have had a couple problems with the game lately. The first time the game crashed and I was kicked from the match and when I reloaded the game I was banned from Ranked for 30 minutes. The second time I was kicked from the match because my internet was not stable enough and their was no penalty for that. The third time my entire ps4 crashed and shutdown and I when I powered it back on I was banned for 60 minutes with a 50% renown decrease. I have never had an issue with the matchmaking part but I don't understand why there is not a time limit for someone to rejoin a ranked match in case something like that does happen. Like other people have stated all it does is make me not want to play when I get banned for something out of my control.
    As my colleague Keo explained in his previous post, ChevelleLV, the system cannot distinguish the reason for your disconnection; only that the match has been abandoned. If you're being regularly disconnected, or your console is experiencing issues, please try these connectivity troubleshooting steps and these basic troubleshooting steps.

Originally Posted by Plu.z Go to original post
    When I was playing Rainbow the queue was taking forever so I quit the queue and tried again. After it still would take forever to queue up so I restarted my client. (Btw before it never had said that I joined a game). After it restarted it said to reconnect to a ranked match I was never put in. I says that I will lose mmr because of this! (SAME) = I’m waiting 20 min finding a match and it still can’t connect, I’m going to lose mmr and elo just because of this bug, please help Ubisoft
    It sounds as if one of the times you cancelled the queue, you were just about to join a game, and this has been detected by our systems. If you were placed into the game just as you cancelled matchmaking, this can trigger an abandonment sanction, and cause issues for you when trying to reconnect to the game. I'd recommend waiting up to five minutes when queuing and then restarting the queue at that point in the future, and also completing our connectivity troubleshooting.

Originally Posted by UbiMorning Go to original post
    Hey guys! If you are still having this issue, please reply with the following information:

- Your ISP username
    - Your datacenter
    - What platform do you play Siege on?
    - Are you getting any kind of error message?
    Maggoteye87
    West Europe
    Pc
    Not only i can't log in the game but I have to wait another 30 mins because of abandon game penalties. This is ridiculous...
    Instead of blaming the players of not waiting for 5 mins in the queue how about you fix reconnect issue. What kind of joke company can't reconnect players to the game ? Don't answer, rhetorical question...

Originally Posted by UbiMorning Go to original post
    Hey guys! If you are still having this issue, please reply with the following information:

- Your ISP username
    - Your datacenter
    - What platform do you play Siege on?
    - Are you getting any kind of error message?
    ISP: Gener4ld0ge
    Datacenter : EU
    Platfrom : PC
    I'm not even getting any message, when I queued I waited for 8 min, I restarted the game, and then I got the reconnect message game, I clicked on reconnect and here I'm waiting for another 8 min. I queued for a Quick match and I got int. Like seriously this is shame and ridiculous for big a company like Ubisoft. For the past days I was only getting disconnected for no reason and losing free MMR.

Originally Posted by Pinkykkat Go to original post
    I am experiencing the same issue. Sometimes it fixed for me when my friend and I both restarted our modems and routers, but after a week or so it will persist again. But just today we tried the hotfix by resetting our modems again yet the hotfix is not working anymore. I have tried going to many parts of the forum to look for similar issues and fixes and this is the thread closest to what I am experiencing.

I can play R6 normally just by myself or with my friends, just not with this one specific friend of mine. We always get kicked when a game is found and will receive the same error code as OP. Is there any way we can resolve this issue?

We have tried:
    -Redoiwnloading R6
    -Clearing Cache
    -Port forwarding
    -Restarting the modem (fixed for a while but it's no longer working for us)
    -Changing my IP address from my ISP provider.
    -Changing to a different phone connection (not working)
    Did you find a fix?

Originally Posted by Pinkykkat Go to original post
    I am experiencing the same issue. Sometimes it fixed for me when my friend and I both restarted our modems and routers, but after a week or so it will persist again. But just today we tried the hotfix by resetting our modems again yet the hotfix is not working anymore. I have tried going to many parts of the forum to look for similar issues and fixes and this is the thread closest to what I am experiencing.

I can play R6 normally just by myself or with my friends, just not with this one specific friend of mine. We always get kicked when a game is found and will receive the same error code as OP. Is there any way we can resolve this issue?

We have tried:
    -Redoiwnloading R6
    -Clearing Cache
    -Port forwarding
    -Restarting the modem (fixed for a while but it's no longer working for us)
    -Changing my IP address from my ISP provider.
    -Changing to a different phone connection (not working)
    Originally Posted by Ubi-Redbeard Go to original post
    Hey folks,

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a case on the website here.

I would also recommend performing the connection troubleshooting for PC or Xbox/PS4 to see if this helps.

Please provide us with images of your ports forwarded via your support case.
    Did you find a fix for this?

unable to plat rainbow siege online

Hi i have raised Case for the same. BUt iam not able to connect to any multiplayer game . Ubisoft login is successfull . i am able to chat, send request, or accpet the invites. But not able to start any match.
    Kindly help.
    I have tried uninstalling uplay, clearing cache. and everyrhing.
    HELP.!

I have the same issue, and tried everything with Ubi support's help but nothing has helped so far.

same issues

i have the same broblem,i open a case and i can only wait for it to be solved and check my internet provider if they can fix it

Originally Posted by Ubi-Redbeard Go to original post
    Hey folks,

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a case on the website here.

I would also recommend performing the connection troubleshooting for PC or Xbox/PS4 to see if this helps.

Please provide us with images of your ports forwarded via your support case.
    i already did and i'm waiting for some updates

UbiKoality's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey everyone. I'm very sorry that you're all being affected by this error. I'd first suggest completing connectivity troubleshooting to ensure your connection to the game's online services is optimized. You can find the troubleshooting relevant for your platform here. If that guide does not make any improvements or resolve this error, please open a case at support.ubi.com to receive further assistance. Thank you!

rainbow six error code 4-0xfff0bdc0 gets me a temp ban.

So during a ranked match, my r6s client decides to crash for no reason and exited the program. I reopened the client and tried to reconnect to match, but I get a message saying that I got an error code 4-0xfff0bdc0. I restarted my pc, tried again to reconnect, but failed. Because of this, I was unable to rejoin the match, which ended, and the penalty was given to me. I don't know why but it frustrates me that Ubisoft's system isn't working. I get a temp ban because of re-connection issues to the server? It was working fine 2 minutes ago! I'm sure there's a lot of people also frustrated by this. Edit: I also want to point out that my siege rank was demoted due to this, and I can't explain how it hurts to see dedication and effort being slammed to nothingness without mercy.

UbiKoality's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there, Ayazami_. I greatly apologize for the frustration that has been caused by this! While Support is not able to adjust rank or restore lost ranked points, I'd be glad to get this reported for you. Do you experience trouble reconnecting to your matches often? If so, have you ever tried using this workaround to reconnect?

Reconnecting

Repetitively my game crashes and when opened up again will not let reconnect giving error code 44-0xfff0bdc. Its been happening all season.

"Workaround"

Yes I did, this "workaround" does not help me at all.

Error code 4-0xFFF0BDC0

Please help ubi, I cannot matchmake on any multiplayer game in R6S. Before the newest update, sometimes I cannot matchmake with error code 4-0xFFF0BDC0, but sometimes in certain condition I finally could matchmake. But, since this newest update, now I totally cannot matchmake multiplayer anymore, with the same error code as before (4-0xFFF0BDC0). I trired to find fix on forum, tried everything in troubleshooting connectivity issues support, reinstalling the R6S, modify the game's data in documents, EVEN I RESET/REINSTAL MY WINDOWS 10, and still cannot find the fix. My internet is already an IPv4. Please ubi, help, i really want to play this game, but this issues is so annoying. Anyone else could help me out?

Same tired everything. But i tried my friend account and it work on my pc i doubt it your network issue. i believe it a account issue since only my account cant play while my friend account can be played with my computer. I have this issue since April and i still have not receive any news from my support ticket. Doubt the support would have any help. I post again if i find any solution, good luck my man

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey folks,

Sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue.

Can you check your accounts on our account management website and tell me what third party services you have linked with your Ubisoft Account?

Originally Posted by sn1p3r000 Go to original post
    Getting this as well. I am also getting the other error 2-0x00000066, and nothing I have done has fixed it. I get this error when I join a friend. It attempts to load but then stops and gives the error. The only thing I have not done is set DMZ which I refuse to do so. Should not have to go to that length to play the game. I can do normal matchmaking without issue but cannot join a squad with friends.
    Originally Posted by Yung_BabyYoda Go to original post
    When I play a game of ranked I get kicked often. When I try to reconnect I get this error code : e 4-0xFFF0BDC0 does anyone know how to fix it? pleas let me know

Restart your game

I found my problem which is link to my account. It was the linking to other platform causing that issue. IDK why, u might want to ask the dev about it but what fix my issue is going to my ubisoft account and unlink everything from my account relog into uplay and started the game. As soon as my game started i able to find a match without that error poping up. I hope it fix it for you as much as it help me no thx to the dev.

Can't Submit Support Case

Hello i have again problem with error code 4-0xFFF0BDC0, i tried to make a case but it says: There was an error processing your request. Please try again later.
    (i tried in a period of about three hours) + i can't use chat ether

Hata Kodu 4-0xFFF0BDC0

Originally Posted by Greatcalf200 Go to original post
    im on PC ive submitted a ticket but havent heard anything back also the website wont let me upload msinfo or the dxdiag
    30 dakika 1 saat 2 saat ceza almaktan kaçamıyorum internet kanallarımı değiştirmem bir şeyi değiştirmiyor sürekli ubisoft portalı nı ve oyunu kapatıp açmak çözüm olmuyor lütfen bu hatayı çözün bu sebep ten ötürü bir hesabımı perma ban attınız ve banım ı geri de açmadınız bu hesabımıda suçsuz yere banlamanıza müsade edemem ben bu oyuna ülkemde fazla fazla para ödüyorum karşılığını almak istiyorum hata kodu bu Hata Kodu 4-0xFFF0BDC0

Ubi-Ginge's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Predy96 Go to original post
    30 dakika 1 saat 2 saat ceza almaktan kaçamıyorum internet kanallarımı değiştirmem bir şeyi değiştirmiyor sürekli ubisoft portalı nı ve oyunu kapatıp açmak çözüm olmuyor lütfen bu hatayı çözün bu sebep ten ötürü bir hesabımı perma ban attınız ve banım ı geri de açmadınız bu hesabımıda suçsuz yere banlamanıza müsade edemem ben bu oyuna ülkemde fazla fazla para ödüyorum karşılığını almak istiyorum hata kodu bu Hata Kodu 4-0xFFF0BDC0
    Hi Predy96!

Unfortunately our support staff are only able to provide assistance in English on the forums. If you are able to provide a translation of this, then we can take a look at it for you.

Alternatively there may be another user here who can help you or you can speak with our Support team through the contact site here where we will be able to direct your case to the correct regional team.

Error Code 4-0xfff0bdc0

I'm also receiving this error code and am very frustrated that I just cannot seem to connect back into my raked match. Im playing on Rainbow Six on PC my username is PuffSters. Does anyone know what to do?

Hey PuffSters,

Sorry to hear that!

Have you tried the steps outlined in our connectivity FAQ?

Ubi please fix this

i was playing the game as usual and we were winning then in the middle of the game i got this error code 4-0xFFF0bdc0 i tried every stepts in connectivity FAQ and still cant join back and I GOT BANNED FOR THIS ****. i lose the game got banned but what can i right im writing this right now and nobody gives a **** about this error in ubisoft .game released in 2017 its 5 years pls u guys cant fix the game its okey but fix the connection errors please im not the only one getting this error my friend getted this yesterday pls fix this

Hey ArtR.,

I am sorry to hear you are encountering this,

Do you have any third party accounts linked to your Ubisoft account?

[HELP] - The game freezes.

Hello warriors!
    Please help.

A játék jól ment.
    Then a few months of omission, and it doesn't go away anymore.
    My computer is strong.
    Once sent an error message: ,,4-0xfff0bdc0"
    On the Internet, I read afterwards
    unfortunately it did not get good.
    That's why I'm asking for help.

I enclose the location of the error.

Thx!

A játék jól ment. = The game went well.

Always one maps
    there will be frost

No there is no account linked to my ubisoft acc and my friends dont have it too

Hello, I have a 4-0xFFF0BDC0O error. Only half an hour ago I downloaded the game and even without playing a single match this error was displayed

Originally Posted by m3vsh1 Go to original post
    Hello, I have a 4-0xFFF0BDC0O error. Only half an hour ago I downloaded the game and even without playing a single match this error was displayed
    I just got booted from a match and I was going to win, now I lost my renown and have an abandon penalty. I have this error code and I have no idea why.

Reconnection error 4-0xfff0bdc0

Once I have connected to a game and then I tab out of the game it occasionally crashes really bad and my whole game freezes. After this, the game crashes. When I try to reconnect to my RANKED game it responds with 4-0xfff0bdc0. No matter how many times I restart the game after this point I cannot reconnect. This has happened multiple times leading to many cooldowns and rank drops. I would post this a support case but it is currently down.

is it helpful?

Ubi-Litten's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi there, sorry you are experiencing these connection issue while playing your game. So we can look to getting this resolved could we first ask that you have attempted our connectivity troubleshooting steps as outlined here.

If you have any problems completing these steps or still experience these connection issues, please feel free to contact us with further details of your network settings and an image showing these steps completer as advised at the bottom of the above FAQ.