Failed to synchronize cloud saves

Can anyone help me i cant start the game. It starts to load in the uplay screen and it just says that it failed to synchronize cloud saves. What sould i do?

Disable cloud saves

go to uplays settings tab and uncheck the

Hope this helps.
     12 people found this helpful

Ty

I ty dude it help me

Originally Posted by mrjimbob133 Go to original post
    go to uplays settings tab and uncheck the

Hope this helps.
    But it can't help me - the same problem, but can't deal with that

xMiiSTY's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by BDSM75th Go to original post
    But it can't help me - the same problem, but can't deal with that
    Try unchecking "Enable Cloud Save Sync" and then restart your game and Uplay client. See if that works!

Originally Posted by xMiiSTY Go to original post
    Try unchecking "Enable Cloud Save Sync" and then restart your game and Uplay client. See if that works!
    I've done it but still the same. Even verifing files doesnt help

Same problem...tried the 2 solutions higher but nothing..

A solution ?

Originally Posted by Shunken_CecE Go to original post
    Same problem...tried the 2 solutions higher but nothing..

A solution ?
    I need a solution too same problem :7

Steam?

I bought rainbow six siege off steam how would i fix the problem
     1 people found this helpful

ubi--unicorn's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Niks018 Go to original post
    Can anyone help me i cant start the game. It starts to load in the uplay screen and it just says that it failed to synchronize cloud saves. What sould i do?
    I restarted my Laptop and it worked instantly

same as mine, tonight I tried to uncheck the box and verify the details then restart but it won't work. what solution uplay you may give us to fix with it?

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by nadsgasm Go to original post
    same as mine, tonight I tried to uncheck the box and verify the details then restart but it won't work. what solution uplay you may give us to fix with it?
    Hello! We now have a support article for this issue, which should resolve it.

Here you go: https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000027321/

you can still open the UPlay system

Data Sync

Nach einem Match steht immer "sync data", so bekomme ich kein ansehen oder sonst was. Dieses Problem hab ich schon seit dem letzten Patch. Jemand eine Ahnung was man machen kann?

Ubi-Milky's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello everyone,

This issue is caused by a corrupted local save and can often be resolved by replacing it with a new save file.

To resolve this issue please follow the steps in the dedicated support article here as mentioned by Ubi-Raziel -
    https://support.ubisoft.com/faqs/000027321

Deleting this file will reset the settings, loadouts and Situation progress, so you will have to set up settings and customisation options one more time.

You will not lose your level, renown, R6 credits, operators or season pass, but you will have to make sure you log in with the same Ubi Club account.

Originally Posted by Andi_Bar. Go to original post
    Nach einem Match steht immer "sync data", so bekomme ich kein ansehen oder sonst was. Dieses Problem hab ich schon seit dem letzten Patch. Jemand eine Ahnung was man machen kann?
    Andi_Bar, please make sure to translate you message to English please for full forum support. Your issue seems to be related to the posts in this forum - https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...g-Data-problem

We are investigating this issue currently and hope to update you on this soon, thank you for understanding.

Run as adminastrator

I had the same problem and i i just ran my Ubisoft Connect app as adminastrator and its worked

This article has worked for me (https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/Article/000061964). But be careful, since it deletes all the Operators settings (sights, weapons, etc.), even the keyboard settings as well. (22-01-2021)

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello!

I believe the support article I originally suggested was for another save issue, apologies if there was any confusion.

These are still some of the best steps to try for this issue however. As Black.Beast. explains, this will reset your Situations, loadouts & in-game settings.

Thank you!

failed to synchronize cloud saves

I also had the problem.

I went to Ubisoft Connect, or just the launcher, where you start rainbow.

Then I went to games, there to rainbow and klicked on the little triangle on the bottom right.
    There I clicked "revert cloud save" and did, what it asked me to do.

After that, I closed the launcher and opened the game again and it asked me, which safe i wanted: My cloud safe or the one from ubisoft (i dont know how it was called)
    So I clicked on my cloud safe and the game started normally and I could play just like normal.

I hope I can help you with that.

Ubi-Viral's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by deinButterbrot Go to original post
    I also had the problem.

I went to Ubisoft Connect, or just the launcher, where you start rainbow.

Then I went to games, there to rainbow and klicked on the little triangle on the bottom right.
    There I clicked "revert cloud save" and did, what it asked me to do.

After that, I closed the launcher and opened the game again and it asked me, which safe i wanted: My cloud safe or the one from ubisoft (i dont know how it was called)
    So I clicked on my cloud safe and the game started normally and I could play just like normal.

I hope I can help you with that.
    Hey, deinButterbrot!

Thank you for sharing your workaround. Hopefully this will help others with the same issue.