🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Rainbow Six Siege forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    No Singleplayer's a real bummer, will probably mean I won't get it

Ubi-Surulies's Avatar Community Manager
    Hello everyone!

The creative vision for Rainbow Six Siege has always been strongly focused on a compelling cooperative and multiplayer experience. The game supports solo play when playing Terrorist Hunt offline & online and we will provide further details on single-player content in the near future.

Thanks for all your suppport!
    Surulies

i would like to pay £17 to get this game, as is only have few game mode, map is not bigger enough,not much game class, doesnt have enough weapons ...
    however from far i can see is a good game but if only have this few game mode 17 maps? the game can only last 3 months

Originally Posted by Ubi-Surulies Go to original post
    Hello everyone!

The creative vision for Rainbow Six Siege has always been strongly focused on a compelling cooperative and multiplayer experience. The game supports solo play when playing Terrorist Hunt offline & online and we will provide further details on single-player content in the near future.

Thanks for all your suppport!
    Surulies
    These are called BOTS, it's a sad justification of using the term "Single Player". A Tom Clancy game should entail substance and not just flash. At this point Ubisoft, might as well call it something different, because it sure as **** isn't a Tom Clancy game. Not worth the full price. Many other great titles coming out at the end of 2015.

MaximumExtreme's Avatar Member
    Definitely should be priced lower. No campaign and only online. Plus there are 2 versions of the game. One is the regular $60 and the other is the gold edition which is $90 and comes with a season pass. Why would the $90 version come with a season pass when they already announced that all future dlc would be free? What comes with the season pass that different? That's another question that has been weighing on my mind.

Originally Posted by mrfoxx1975 Go to original post
    so i have question i saw a video on YouTube that RSS will not have a single player experience if this is true do you as a fan think the game is worth your $60 or should it be cheaper?
    this video?

and no.this game is not worth 60 $

That true no campaign?

Im cancelling my pre order then i aint paying $60 for an online only game that will probably have a few map dlc's then just forget bout there game, and the beta already getting boring you guys should of brought back rainbowsix vegas online that was more fun then this

I find this very disappointing, very. Especially since I've preorder the expensive based on my love of Vegas and Vegas 2. If they have short quest or mission type scenarios then I can deal with that. I'm a co-op mission player, play with a friend and have played months worth of terrorist hunt and still don't get enough of it. I'm happy it's in the closed beta but a story will get more playability of the game. Star Wars Battlefront is supposed to be the same way and I've read some people are outraged. I am too.

I agree, as a pure multiplayer experience game Ubisoft is asking for too much comparing other pure multiplayer FPS. If it is $30 (include all future dlc) then the price tag is reasonable. Otherwise you can get some realistic FPS on steam for around $16 (Insurgency) and it's even on sale right now. AND i guaranteed that for any kind of new map Ubisoft would charge it as a DLC. On the other hand games like Insurgency still consistently have new update (maps) and is free.....So guys this game is quiet a rip off.