XaeroTheHero's Avatar Magnus Opus
    Originally Posted by Word_Criminal Go to original post
    smh

I was perfectly fine here until some pompous braggart started going on about how everyone else is wrong and knows nothing but can't prove how or why and then claims he knows everything but can't say anything but totally would if you just be his friend. It engenders naught but a mild sense of irritation and pity, let alone any sense of hate.

I recommend they get out more and perhaps seek help: when the only thing one sees is hate and jealousy everywhere and the becomes used to it, that's definitely not very healthy. It's one of the early symptoms of becoming a pretentious arse.

Maybe they just need to grow up.
    Reading your posts makes it pretty apparent that you are pretty new around here, and that you do not have the whole background story. Also, I can't say I really care about what some random forum troll thinks of me or not. Good bye now sir, have a nice day.

Originally Posted by XaeroTheHero Go to original post
    Reading your posts makes it pretty apparent that you are pretty new around here, and that you do not have the whole background story. Also, I can't say I really care about what some random forum troll thinks of me or not. Good bye now sir, have a nice day.
    Dismissing someones opinion because there new is pretty rude and new people have some of the most valueable feedback(Not that it matters anymore but still). You don't need a backstory to be able to form an opinion about a game. A new player plays the game, It's **** then goes to forums no ones there and no updates are happening, It's perfectly reasonable for them to criticize the game in that situation.

As someone who knows all the background story, I would say the more background story you know the more negative your opinions will be. (As long as your not a white knight or a addict trying to justify time/money spent)

Originally Posted by WorldWWilliam Go to original post
    Dismissing someones opinion because there new is pretty rude and new people have some of the most valueable feedback(Not that it matters anymore but still). You don't need a backstory to be able to form an opinion about a game. A new player plays the game, It's **** then goes to forums no ones there and no updates are happening, It's perfectly reasonable for them to criticize the game in that situation.

As someone who knows all the background story, I would say the more background story you know the more negative your opinions will be. (As long as your not a white knight or a addict trying to justify time/money spent)
    If you read carefully you can see I did not dismiss his opinion of the game. Only his poor trolling attempts on me as a person.

Tut tut. You wound me, kid.

Someone should've paid enough attention to know that the forums were recently moved, and that everyone is a newbie here if you want to go by posts.

And I remember not too long ago some upstart having to defend himself to others when they called him new based on join date, defending himself by saying how he's actually been around since closed beta and only joined forums when clans were introduced yadda, yadda. But yes, attack my character by trying to invalidate me through your ignorance of my experience here. Brand me a troll because I point out your hypocrisy and arrogance, and a distinct lack of wherewithal for any intelligent retort. Next thing I know, I'll have to fend off feeble "I am rubber you are glue" responses. Great.

But, it got you to stop posting that everyone's wrong and knows nothing, and that only you know everything but won't tell us anything, at least for a while, so I call it a minor victory. Oh wait, you try to disparage me by saying I "do not have the whole background story". Hm, looks like I failed. Dang. Some people really are just too full of themselves.

If you read carefully you can see I did not dismiss his opinion of the game. Only his poor trolling attempts on me as a person.
    Poor responses deserve poor trolling. Anything more intelligent would just go over your head.

Originally Posted by Word_Criminal Go to original post
    Tut tut. You wound me, kid.

Someone should've paid enough attention to know that the forums were recently moved, and that everyone is a newbie here if you want to go by posts.

And I remember not too long ago some upstart having to defend himself to others when they called him new based on join date, defending himself by saying how he's actually been around since closed beta and only joined forums when clans were introduced yadda, yadda. But yes, attack my character by trying to invalidate me through your ignorance of my experience here. Brand me a troll because I point out your hypocrisy and arrogance, and a distinct lack of wherewithal for any intelligent retort. Next thing I know, I'll have to fend off feeble "I am rubber you are glue" responses. Great.

But, it got you to stop posting that everyone's wrong and knows nothing, and that only you know everything but won't tell us anything, at least for a while, so I call it a minor victory. Oh wait, you try to disparage me by saying I "do not have the whole background story". Hm, looks like I failed. Dang. Some people really are just too full of themselves.

Poor responses deserve poor trolling. Anything more intelligent would just go over your head.
    You didn't get me to do anything other than laugh at your bitterness You talk like I am supposed to know who you are, even though I have never even heard of you before. And there's not even any "Word_Criminal" in the game, so I can only assume you don't even play the game.

We should relabel this forum topic, "Is this post still going"?
    We are all just having fun laughing at UbiSoft now.
    Not sure why anybody feels to need to target anyone.
    Nobody cares.

There is something very wrong when there is silence from the devs and no patches going on months now. A game appearing to be dead translates to a dying community. There is no way Ubisoft would want that intentionally.

I'm waiting for the official announcement when they decide to shut it all down. It's really a shame, too. This game could have been amazing, but continuous mistakes, poor balancing and unending stubbornness and pride killed it.

Xaero, if you're openly willing to leak information, there is literally no point in doing it somewhere else. If anyone on the dev team bothers to visit this thread, they will see what you're doing and I can't imagine they would be okay with it. You could spill everything to one person and they can come right back here to copy and paste it all for the others to read, so no point. Furthermore, why Steam and not private messaging on this forum?

And there's not even any "Word_Criminal" in the game, so I can only assume you don't even play the game.
    Forum and in-game names can be different. My in-game name isn't FireMinesOP.

Originally Posted by FireMinesOP Go to original post
    There is something very wrong when there is silence from the devs and no patches going on months now. A game appearing to be dead translates to a dying community. There is no way Ubisoft would want that intentionally.

I'm waiting for the official announcement when they decide to shut it all down. It's really a shame, too. This game could have been amazing, but continuous mistakes, poor balancing and unending stubbornness and pride killed it.

Xaero, if you're openly willing to leak information, there is literally no point in doing it somewhere else. If anyone on the dev team bothers to visit this thread, they will see what you're doing and I can't imagine they would be okay with it. You could spill everything to one person and they can come right back here to copy and paste it all for the others to read, so no point. Furthermore, why Steam and not private messaging on this forum?

Forum and in-game names can be different. My in-game name isn't FireMinesOP.
    Well this forum can be moderated, an external chat from this can not. Besides, it's not about that. I was kindly asked not to post leaks on this forum, and I kindly agreed. I am a man of my words and would not abuse something I have promised.

Yes, I know that you can have a different forum name from in game name, but most of us are only using one name, or signature our posts with in-game name. Such as yourself that very often signed your posts with "Rivni" That way we all know who you are and your credibility is accepted.

A few of the forum trolls here, like their anonymity and are not comfortable with giving away their in-game name. Most likley because their inexperience with the game would be revealed. It is important to understand that to some people the whole forum trolling and negative posting activity is bigger than the game itself.

A few of the forum trolls here, like their anonymity and are not comfortable with giving away their in-game name. Most likley because their inexperience with the game would be revealed. It is important to understand that to some people the whole forum trolling and negative posting activity is bigger than the game itself.
    You do love your fallacies.

When someone is "negative" they are a troll. When their forum name differs from their ingame name they are afraid and do not deserve credibillity. If in your opinion they can not prove their "skill" ingame their opinion is invalid. When they call you out on your bs and your pompous behaviour they are jealous. etc,

I see pattern.

You constantly try and discredit others by putting them down. Proving your "superiority" over others by making leaps of logic and attributing them made up negative qualities.

@TBK: It's merely cathartic. Sometimes it is good to vent and get stuff off your chest while you can. We all know this isn't going to last. This here will end and certain people will go onto other games and be the same pompous person there. Before that it is good to give them their fill of dissent opposed to the yes-men they surroundthemselves with in the hope it will change them for the better in the future.

tbh though: I was just sick of his ****.

Originally Posted by Eener101 Go to original post
    You do love your fallacies.

When someone is "negative" they are a troll. When their forum name differs from their ingame name they are afraid and do not deserve credibillity. If in your opinion they can not prove their "skill" ingame their opinion is invalid. When they call you out on your bs and your pompous behaviour they are jealous. etc,

I see pattern.

You constantly try and discredit others by putting them down. Proving your "superiority" over others by making leaps of logic and attributing them made up negative qualities.

@TBK: It's merely cathartic. Sometimes it is good to vent and get stuff off your chest while you can. We all know this isn't going to last. This here will end and certain people will go onto other games and be the same pompous person there. Before that it is good to give them their fill of dissent opposed to the yes-men they surroundthemselves with in the hope it will change them for the better in the future.

tbh though: I was just sick of his ****.
    And, as usual you are there to bash everything I say. Perfect proof of my point.