Originally Posted by Word_Criminal Go to original post
    Shame that the promise did not extend to "stop telling people you have inside information to leak that you totally could leak but you can't but totally will if you friend me". I have yet to see anything substantial "leaked", only a persistent cry for an audience by tantalizing people with supposedly exclusive knowledge. Forget more useless information that will amount to nothing about a dead game, if you add me on steam, I can tell you who really shot JFK, who was really behind 9/11, and where the sun goes at night.
    Well I can tell you I was part of the ambassador program had direct contact with the dev team for a long time and I've had to print out and sign an official document saying I wouldn't so I wont leak anything to you in anyway.

Proof: https://www.themightyquest.com/en/fo...assador?page=4

But I can say and will tell you is that I personally think the (Not everyone in the team but dev team as a entity) dev team is incompetent and greedy, I can't and wont tell you the reasons why (Because I'm legally obligated) except for all the public reasons I have mentioned many times over the years.

What annoys me the most is ubisoft have only been scamming/milking players(by pretending things are looking up and there will be a future) for years and will continue to do so and people will continue to be frustrated and regret spending money on this game until the very day it dies.

Originally Posted by XaeroTheHero Go to original post
    If you'd read all posts before posting and making a clown out of yourself, you'd see that I have offered to add me to steam if you're interested in details. All I see is jealousy and hate.
    And all I see here is yet again you just wanting to flash your epeen and acting like you are some high and mighty enlightened one. But again, there is nothing mystic or special going on. It is just the same old same old as goes on often. You can stop acting up, game is dead. Goodluck substituting your real life with "grandeur" in the next p2win game. You are right on the hate part, the rest not so much.

Buhbye.

XaeroTheHero's Avatar Magnus Opus
    Originally Posted by Eener101 Go to original post
    And all I see here is yet again you just wanting to flash your epeen and acting like you are some high and mighty enlightened one. But again, there is nothing mystic or special going on. It is just the same old same old as goes on often. You can stop acting up, game is dead. Goodluck substituting your real life with "grandeur" in the next p2win game. You are right on the hate part, the rest not so much.

Buhbye.
    True words of jealousy right there. I'm used to it so it's okay. Happy to see you leave, buhbye kid.

True words of jealousy right there. I'm used to it so it's okay. Happy to see you leave, buhbye kid.
    You forgot to add that if we add you on Steam, you'll tell us how totally awesome you are and how you couldn't tell us here because you promised that you wouldn't but you totally would have because you're awesome like that. Oops, did I just inflate your ego more. Sorry, I must have been contemptuous, I mean "jealous". But you're used to that, kid.

Stay in school, improve you vocabulary (there are more adjectives out there than "jealous"), do your homework better, and stay out of mommy's wallet. I don't think she'd like missing €750,000.

smh

Anyways, wasn't there an original topic somewhere, or do we have to friend someone to stay on track.

Originally Posted by Word_Criminal Go to original post
    You forgot to add that if we add you on Steam, you'll tell us how totally awesome you are and how you couldn't tell us here because you promised that you wouldn't but you totally would have because you're awesome like that. Oops, did I just inflate your ego more. Sorry, I must have been contemptuous, I mean "jealous". But you're used to that, kid.

Stay in school, improve you vocabulary (there are more adjectives out there than "jealous"), do your homework better, and stay out of mommy's wallet. I don't think she'd like missing €750,000.

smh

Anyways, wasn't there an original topic somewhere, or do we have to friend someone to stay on track.
    All that negativity and hate is not healthy for you. Don't torture yourself with staying around here if you hate it so much. Have a good day sir.

Well... that's one way to get this thread locked...

Inb4 Ubisoft are trolling threads to get them locked.

There would actually still have to be some UBI staff around and paying attention to what goes on in/with Mighty Quest before anything like that happened I would suspect.

It is quite obvious Mighty Quest is drawing its last breaths; which is rather disappointing as I was hoping for it going out with a rather spectacular 'bang' rather then this slow anti-climatic death.

The house is abandoned and is about to be condemned, let them have their fun while they still can.

Originally Posted by Melodiam Go to original post
    There would actually still have to be some UBI staff around and paying attention to what goes on in/with Mighty Quest before anything like that happened I would suspect.

It is quite obvious Mighty Quest is drawing its last breaths; which is rather disappointing as I was hoping for it going out with a rather spectacular 'bang' rather then this slow anti-climatic death.

The house is abandoned and is about to be condemned, let them have their fun while they still can.
    Actually somebody last week deleted one of my postings, even though it did not break forum rules.
    There occasionally seems to somebody that is peeking there head in to prevent chaos and the truth from being revealed.
    Its not a CM though, they are now both gone, which people also "disavowed" in the past.

I agree, let whomever have fun, nobody in the community cares anyway, except one person it looks like now, still defending his "offer".
    Its like an addict trying to defending his crack house (the condemned and abandoned part emphasized), so it does not get torn down to cut off supplies.

I am going to have a private party when the cancellation is announced.
    You are all invited, strippers included, no charge.

Originally Posted by x-BlackKnight-x Go to original post
    Actually somebody last week deleted one of my postings, even though it did not break forum rules.
    There occasionally seems to somebody that is peeking there head in to prevent chaos and the truth from being revealed.
    Its not a CM though, they are now both gone, which people also "disavowed" in the past.

I agree, let whomever have fun, nobody in the community cares anyway, except one person it looks like now, still defending his "offer".
    Its like an addict trying to defending his crack house (the condemned and abandoned part emphasized), so it does not get torn down to cut off supplies.

I am going to have a private party when the cancellation is announced.
    You are all invited, strippers included, no charge.
    Could you please stop twisting my words? I am not defending anything at all at the moment, and you know nothing other than what you have read here on the forums, which is info from people who still have contact with Ubisoft. You have been out of the loop for so long that you have no current insight in what is happening. You didn't even know that the CM is a woman, you thought that Novitcz left Ubisoft. There's a lot more behind the scene to it than you think. Be slightly careful with your "predictions", because you may come across looking like a clown if they one day prove to be wrong.

All that negativity and hate is not healthy for you. Don't torture yourself with staying around here if you hate it so much. Have a good day sir.
    smh

I was perfectly fine here until some pompous braggart started going on about how everyone else is wrong and knows nothing but can't prove how or why and then claims he knows everything but can't say anything but totally would if you just be his friend. It engenders naught but a mild sense of irritation and pity, let alone any sense of hate.

I recommend they get out more and perhaps seek help: when the only thing one sees is hate and jealousy everywhere and the becomes used to it, that's definitely not very healthy. It's one of the early symptoms of becoming a pretentious arse.

Maybe they just need to grow up.