Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative

Heroes VII Must Know

The legendary Might & Magic Heroes franchise returns, more complete than ever. Let us guide you through the massive content Might & Magic Heroes VII has to offer, from playable factions to the various game modes.

Might & Magic Heroes VII will be available on September 29th on PC.

Pre-order the game now and get exclusive in-game content.

More information- https://mmh7.ubi.com/en/blog/post/vi...a-mmh7-journey

"The legendary Might & Magic Heroes franchise returns, more complete than ever. "

Yeah right please remove this line as it is false advertising.....

Originally Posted by skippper0 Go to original post
    "the legendary might & magic heroes franchise returns, more complete than ever. "

yeah right please remove this line as it is false advertising.....
    this!

And still, they did not even edit this thread, to remove that message that really sounds like they are mocking themselves...

So you still think "the game is more complete than ever"?

So you guys really don't see a problem with leaving that statement as a sticky? Impressive.... I would have deleted that thread long ago, ashamed as hell for even posting it...

Well, it has been a month now, and the game is not working at all. Still, there was no official announcement with apologies to your customers, for releasing the game in such a state... Contrary, you still tell us, it is the "most complete" game in the series... I have no idea, how game industry could end up like this, but I really hope that word about your lack of ethics will spread after this game...

And you are still keeping this thread? "most complete", but even patch 1.4 will only be a first improvement to maybe start making multiplayer last 10 min instead of 1?

Well, patch 1.4... still no multiplayer mode... still so far from being on a stable version... How can you still claim having released a "complete" game?

bigaxd's Avatar Member
    can I curse in this forum?

this guys deserve a major F you