A certain lvl 50 noob dashing to save his win ratio

Yes yes i know you can't name and shame, I've reported the guy to the xbox live team about 30 times and he's still doing it!!!

His name is...well if your in my league then you'll know who it is...(he's in top 10)he quits before the match starts and i know he's only fighting lower levels because his played matches and win ratio is staying pretty much the same since he's started doing it...i played him a few times before he started doing it and he's a total lvl 50 noob with a sword and shield

I am not naming and shaming here so i do not expect this post to be deleted!

He breaks my win streaks and its getting fkn annoying having to go back into the game because of this little ****!!

Soulb22's Avatar Member
    at least you can play! us with psn we can not even get in!
    I hope the engineers at Ubisoft and Sony resolved soon.

He's been doing this for 2 weeks now...HELLO ADMINS? IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE?

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by Soulb22 Go to original post
    at least you can play! us with psn we can not even get in!
    I hope the engineers at Ubisoft and Sony resolved soon.
    Our technical teams are still working on the issue. Please make sure you keep an eye out here for updates.
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...-*Updated-9-17

Originally Posted by gatsu1978 Go to original post
    He's been doing this for 2 weeks now...HELLO ADMINS? IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE?
    If you suspect someone of game tampering you need to report and block them through your console. Since you've already done this you may want to also try blocking them.

It is now the final week of the tournament and this lvl 50 has done nothing but dashboard against every other lvl 50 since the start of the tournament!

He's got into the top 10 for the past 3 weeks by doing this...he's been reported but i don't see how blocking him is going to change the fact that he's cheating!!!

If the rest of the new players catch on to this and realise he's not being banned for it and they start doing this the games finished!!!

Soulb22's Avatar Member
    you have to call support of sony. if you filmed the incident is better

I thought this was a PS3 forum? He said he reported this to the x-lax live team? The team was huddled up.................huddled around that damn pizza they ordered I bet!