AntiChrist7's Avatar Senior Member
    Where is the friend activity gone ?

Originally Posted by Ubi-Cain Go to original post
    Hi Xamon,Happy to see that you like the new UI.As to your suggestion, we have spoken about this internally. We have for now considered ways in which we can bring players and their friends closer together so they can share in their experiences playing games through Uplay PC and while we don't have anything to share at the moment, it's certainly not being ignored /Cain
    I can't even right click on my friends and find any sort of additional profile or other information . The website is more informative now! Client feels so isolated.

Icon's of the games badly need a rescaler, there is a lot of wasted space and I dont like scrolling down because it only shows 2 rows. And it doesn't scale with monitor width. Same with the list view, lots of wasted space and only shows 1 game name on a row.

Could you guys just get rid of uplay completely?

It would be better if you just removed uplay completely. I don't need another game client, Steam is good enough. Just do what Microsoft did with gfwl. Scrap it and port your games over to steam so we can have them all in one place. It's more convenient that way.

luisrobles cl's Avatar Member
    great, i love it.

A wish: The "in game" friends list (GRFS as example) can be viewed outside the game? (from Uplay friends menu)

Thanks!!

Anykeyer's Avatar Senior Member
    New design is simply awfull.
    It looks like 10-foot UI but it doesnt even support full gamepad controls. Lots of space wasted, unnecessary huge spacing between almost all elements like game icons, rewards, etc.
    Game page has a lot of tabs with as little infor on each of them as possible. Lots of mouse movements and clicks just to get around this abomination.
    And whats up with that menu icon looking like its an android app? It just reinforces the feeling that Im looking at UI designed for 4'' screen but zoomed in.
    I also dont like that ugly dark bluish tint applied everywhere, but I guess this falls into "personal preference" category.

Richm246's Avatar Junior Member
    I like the new UI, it's a nice change, I do agree that the game art should be sizable like Origin or Steam.

Uplay PC – September Update (New UI and QoL Improvements)

It would be so great that after this October update, the black screen and "the game has stopped to working" messages would be history, because I can't play the two Farcry3, The Crew and Watch Dogs. I do hope that Ubisoft will cease to be the worse game producer ever, and it will turn to be at least as great as Steam and Origin.

Ubi-Cain's Avatar Uplay PC Developer
    Originally Posted by artmanro Go to original post
    It would be so great that after this October update, the black screen and "the game has stopped to working" messages would be history, because I can't play the two Farcry3, The Crew and Watch Dogs. I do hope that Ubisoft will cease to be the worse game producer ever, and it will turn to be at least as great as Steam and Origin.
    Those errors are game specific and not related to the client, so unfortunately we on the Uplay PC team can't fix those. I would recommend letting the game specific team/forum know about these issues

Also... neither Steam nor Origin "produce" games, just like Uplay They are game distribution/community platforms and supporting services and work with game teams rather than make the games themselves.
    EA, Valve and Ubisoft do, or rather... they publish them. You could break the production down to the Studio level if you wanted to

/Cain

Ubi-Cain's Avatar Uplay PC Developer
    Originally Posted by artmanro Go to original post
    Those errors are game specific and not related to the client, so unfortunately we on the Uplay PC team can't fix those. I would recommend letting the game specific team/forum know about these issues

Also... neither Steam nor Origin "produce" games, just like Uplay They are game distribution/community platforms and supporting services and work with game teams rather than make the games themselves.
    EA, Valve and Ubisoft do, or rather... they publish them. You could break the production down to the Studio level if you wanted to

/Cain