Will the Corsair be released with the game????

Will the Corsair be released with the game????

No, we decided to give you flyable J7W1 Shinden and P-26 instead, since they're really much more important aircraft than some FU4 or whatever Who's ever heard of a whatchamacalit, Privateer or Pirate or whatever its nickname was - not like it was the most major American fighter of the Pacific or anything like that.

JG7_Rall's Avatar Banned
    lol

"Son, never ask a man if he is a fighter pilot. If he is, he'll let you know. If he isn't, don't embarrass him."
    Badges!? We don't needs no stinkin' badges!

Good, then we wouldn't have to see the F4U-1C with the cannons. Hint, hint

Of course not! Who needs cannons when you can have machine guns.

How about the F4U-1A with the bird cage canopy?

I can hear the cockpit visabilty whiners now...

Korolov's Avatar Senior Member
    You guys are forgetting, we need to use our 1911s out of the open cockpit of our Stearman bipes. Way more important than some... FU2?

Thanks for the the Corsair Luthier

I hope all you Corsair fans (and I'm one of 'em) realize that if modelled correctly, will be very difficult to land on an aircraft carrier. The plane simply does not like to land at all, especially when empty.

Solutions for internet security & spyware problems... http://www.geocities.com/callingelvis911/s_s.html

Luckyboy = Senior hydraulic landing gear designer for the P-11 & Contributing Editor to Complete Users magazine.