The P-63C-5 loadout in ACE is missing the bomb load capability, Ie, the C-5 difrence from the C-1 was that it could carry 3 external bomb racks, or 3 external tanks.

Also the US reportedly never sent any .50 wing guns to the USSR. all P-63 were sent with only the standard armament of 2 x .50 1 x 37mm.

Regards, John Waters

---------
    Notice: Spelling mistakes left in for people who need to correct others to make their life fulfilled.

----
    The one that gets you is the one that you'll never see.

-----
    "The damn Jerries have stuck their heads in the meatgrinder, and I've got hold of the handle."

Lt.Gen. George S. Patton, Jr. December 26, 1944.

------
    "We've got the finest tanks in the world. We just love to see the German Royal Tiger come up on the field".

Lt.Gen. George S. Patton, Jr. Febuary 1945.

The P-63C-5 loadout in ACE is missing the bomb load capability, Ie, the C-5 difrence from the C-1 was that it could carry 3 external bomb racks, or 3 external tanks.

Also the US reportedly never sent any .50 wing guns to the USSR. all P-63 were sent with only the standard armament of 2 x .50 1 x 37mm.

Regards, John Waters

---------
    Notice: Spelling mistakes left in for people who need to correct others to make their life fulfilled.

----

-----
    "The damn Jerries have stuck their heads in the meatgrinder, and I've got hold of the handle."

------
    "We've got the finest tanks in the world. We just love to see the German Royal Tiger come up on the field".

clint-ruin's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PzKpfw:
    The P-63C-5 loadout in ACE is missing the bomb load capability, Ie, the C-5 difrence from the C-1 was that it could carry 3 external bomb racks, or 3 external tanks.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmm.. here's what AEPs P-63 can carry:

Class air.P_63C
    weapons 1x75
    weapons 2x75
    weapons 3x75
    weapons 2xM2
    weapons 2xM2_1x75
    weapons 2xM2_2x75
    weapons 2xM2_3x75
    weapons 2xM2_1xFAB100
    weapons 2xM2_1xFAB100_2x75
    weapons 2xM2_2xFAB100
    weapons 2xM2_3xFAB100
    weapons 2xM2_1xFAB250
    weapons 2xM2_1xFAB250_2x75
    weapons 2xM2_2xFAB250
    weapons 2xM2_2xFAB250_1x75
    weapons 1xFAB100
    weapons 2xFAB100
    weapons 3xFAB100
    weapons 1xFAB250
    weapons 2xFAB250
    weapons 2xFAB250_1x75
    weapons 3xFAB250
    weapons 1x250
    weapons 2x250
    weapons 1x500
    weapons 1x500_2x75
    weapons 2x500
    weapons 2x500_1x75
    weapons 3x500

Lots of 3 tanks or 3 bomb type loadouts showing there from the FMB, did I read your post right?

VW-IceFire's Avatar Senior Member
    P-63C-5 has full bomb and fuel tank capacity. It can carry US and Russian bombs even...thats awesome!

So what are you talking about?

RCAF 412 Falcon Squadron - "Swift to Avenge"

clint-ruin's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VW-IceFire:
    So what are you talking about?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe not seeing that you can scroll the view of the loadout list up and down? That one has caught a few people in the past.

Thx Clint, I forgot I wasn't Wing Co in my Camp , so I cant pick ordance. Anyway does not explain why Soviet P-63s have access to the .50 pods as the US reportedly never sent any LL. Which was prolly a good thing with the stability problems they caused in trials.

Regards, John Waters

---------

----

-----

------