Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager

Unable to connect online - Nintendo error code 103-9999

Hello everyone, we are aware of an issue with Zombiu - displaying error code (Nintendo error code 103-9999) .

We apologise for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience whilst we investigate - as soon as we have any further information, we will update you.

Kind Regards

Originally Posted by Mr_Shade Go to original post
    Hello everyone, we are aware of an issue with Zombiu - displaying error code (Nintendo error code 103-9999) .

We apologise for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience whilst we investigate - as soon as we have any further information, we will update you.

Kind Regards
    Thank you for posting this thread. It is good news of a sort. And as this has now happened at least two other times, it's good to know you are investigating it.

And if it is ok, will pass on this little bit of news to Miiverse, will help a lot of people relax knowing you are doing something about the problem.

Can't wait for the WiiU servers to come back online!

Kind Regards
    Dear Mr_Shade, thank you kindly for your announcement, we understand and are completely in love with this game. I knew you guys at Ubisoft are cool! Hi Andy! I am also trying to calm people as much as I can on Miiverse, at first I heard the false news that the server shutdown was on purpose, to abandon the Wii U version, so I had somewhat angry reactions for which I apologise to Ubisoft,I knew that this bad news cannot be true, so I investigated more and my gut told me that you are surely trying to fix it and I am very glad that you are working on it and that the fix is on it's way. Zombi U gets a lot of praise by it's players, make no mistake about it^^ We are all addicted to Leaderboards, graffiti messages and finding each other's infected survivors in each other's game :-)
    <3

Kind Regards
    Any word yet Mr_Shade?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi Guys, if you are receiving this error, please open a ticket with Technical Support http://support.ubisoft.com/

Thanks

Originally Posted by Ubi-MoshiMoshi Go to original post
    Hi Guys, if you are receiving this error, please open a ticket with Technical Support http://support.ubisoft.com/

Thanks
    Have already done that Moshi-Moshi. And have now sent further information to Vincent, including the error code, plus the support codes generated at the bottom of the error message.

Hope you guys keep records of when servers get affected, as this has now happened at least 3 times since the game was released.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    For further information please see http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wfc...iu&locale=lang

Thanks

error code

thanks for the information I have also sent a ticket in as well
    hope it gets resolved soon thanks ubisoft

Originally Posted by Ubi-MoshiMoshi Go to original post
    For further information please see http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wfc...iu&locale=lang

Thanks
    Hello MoshiMoshi,
    the Nintendo error code link is not an issue here and does not help in solving the problem.
    We all have fully working online connected WiiU consoles, in example I successfully play Smash4 and Mario Kart 8 online every day, but ZombiU servers are specifically down. We all tried to make new connections as suggested in error link but it didn't help, so it has to be a specific ZombiU server side problem. Vincent also replied to my ticket with the same Nintendo error link, but like I said, it is not a solution. Please help.

I am posting now link to my Miiverse post, please scroll down on comments where I posted 5 screenshots of the problematic errors, directly from the game: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/...AACNUKFJnvRxfg

Any update re the online/server issue would be good.

As has been pointed out several times above, this is not an issue isolated to one or two users, this is full online/server blackout to all ZombiU players.

Please can you resolve soon.

Thank you.