AC Unity coop problems

Anyone else having trouble with the coop in the last few days? I can't find any players though i don't see any threads of this issue.

Shahkulu101's Avatar Senior Member
    You probably don't see any threads because a lack of people are playing it, though I'm just guessing I don't know if that's necessarily true.

I played co-op last week - the same mission three times because of the gear unlocks () - and managed to find a match each time. However the 2nd and 3rd times I tried it took a good 40+ seconds so that indicates a lack of activity.Perhaps I only found a match because it was a common, 2 star mission.

HDinHB's Avatar Senior Member
    You could try looking/posting in one of the multiplayer forums: http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.p...ed-Multiplayer

There's a recent post for a PS4 clan, but it's not clear if they a just focused on Destiny or if they are looking to play Unity etc.

Same here

I'm having the same issue. Last week I could play any mission on coop on ps4, 2 players or 4 players and it would find players in 1 minute maximum. Today I can't play any coop mission. Enen easy 2 players missions won't find anyone. Nothing changed from last week to today (no network, updates, etc). I don't know why it's not working and I hope it gets fixed soon

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Hi guys,

We have no reported issues - so if you have a problem - best contact support so they can troubleshoot for you.

Links are in my signature.

I've been through the same problem, the coop worked well in the last few days though. I think it's probably the problem of ACU server

So?

Any news? Still not working for me.

Well, if you can't find anyone, you can still try to do it alone. I don't want ps plus, so the only way I could do all these missions was in solo and I managed doing everyone of the coop and thief ones alone (yes, even "the tournement") at 100%. ^-^

Coop back online

Hey! It's back online! My coop is now working fine. I think Ubisoft fixed it :-)