🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Rocksmith forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Originally Posted by BazzTard61 Go to original post

RS14 is not available in stores in Australia,it was only a 'limited' run it seems. Sony PSN has it for download for PS4 at $100 ! outrageous! thats more than the hard copy with a cable was. far queue Sony.

Geez... It's 39.99 here at Best Buy this week and we get 20% off if we're in GCU (which a lot of us got for free). That's insane...

Originally Posted by SquirrellyNinja Go to original post
    If it makes you feel any better 2 of 3 songs are in E Standard.
    Thanks, that's a plus. I know licensing is a bear to tackle, much appreciated that you get new content produced weekly, that's a big accomplishment.

I dont think I could listen to that voice for a whole song. yuk

Glad to skip this,RS only works on my PS3 every third day or so,so I'm playing normal songs like Led Zep and Sabbath instead, oh and Beatles.

RS14 is not available in stores in Australia,it was only a 'limited' run it seems. Sony PSN has it for download for PS4 at $100 ! outrageous! thats more than the hard copy with a cable was. far queue Sony.

So Ubisoft,how about sending some discs down under ? huh?
    I'd ship you one for no more than it cost me, but the last time I shipped something across borders it put me off of any international shipping. I picked up a T-Shirt at a brewery for a co-worker who lives in Canada. It fit nicely in a small box, so I take it to the Fed-Ex...where it costs me like 20% more than the shirt cost just to send it about 20 miles over the border at the slowest/cheapest rates. Add in about 20 minutes of filling out forms with ridiculous details about what material it's made of, what plant in China manufactured it, which underpaid barefoot child did the stitching, etc. Fast forward a couple of weeks, and I get a message from the accounting folks at our Canada office... asking who was going to settle up the $70 bill for import and delivery. Not a scam, either... FedEx only got the box as far as the border, then it was passed off to another shipper. So the guy who texted me 'oh cool, get me a shirt while you're there' doesn't know it, but he's wearing a plain ole $150+ T-shirt that's probably already got holes worn in it.

That makes me curious, though... can PS4 media be imaged/burned? You might be able to get a digital download to burn a disk for a whole lot cheaper.

EDIT TO ADD ON-TOPIC CONTENT:
    I'm in! I'm not a huge AAR fan, but my daughter is (ohhhh, Tyson Ritter! Swooooon). She'll get a kick out of watching me try to play them.

I gave it a fair chance and looked them up on Youtube. Not anything I'd listen to and no technique to learn by having them. They're in the "if it comes up for the bass challenge" category. Ended up with the whole Bob Dylan pack that way...

BazzTard61's Avatar Banned
    thanks twoshay, but even if you did, it wouldn't work. You can't play EU region DLC on a USA disc and vice versa. A scam by software companies and distributors.

The_Lexx's Avatar Member
    thanks twoshay, but even if you did, it wouldn't work. You can't play EU region DLC on a USA disc and vice versa. A scam by software companies and distributors.
    This why we were all so annoyed when we all bought the PS4 digital version last year for $100 and there was no DLC for the EU region. Crazy times Bazz. Crazy times.

,RS only works on my PS3 every third day or so,s
    Do you have a problem with the disc, Bazz? When I had the disc on ps3 I had that problem, I had to keep taking the disc out and putting it back in due to read errors. Every other bluray I had on the ps3 worked fine.

Lame DLC this week, i'll pass. I'm obsessed with Metal Gear at the moment anyway...

I
    I saw a physical copy with cable for only AU$150 on Ebay. Plus postage of course.

BazzTard61's Avatar Banned
    I can get a disc for $110, but it's from Hong Kong and my AUS DLC won't work. Bloody region coded bullsht again arrrrghhh

I guess I either get the $100 download or just quit playing this game, decisions decisions .

ghmorello's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Danson79 Go to original post
    Do you have a problem with the disc, Bazz? When I had the disc on ps3 I had that problem, I had to keep taking the disc out and putting it back in due to read errors. Every other bluray I had on the ps3 worked fine.

Lame DLC this week, i'll pass.I'm obsessed with Metal Gear at the moment anyway...
    I need to put an eyepatch on a guitar and call it Punished Rocksmith - Fallen Guitar Hero.