Great pack. I don't care what anyone says, the All-American Rejects' first album is awesome. Every song on it is catchy as hell. Definitely will be fun to play.

ghmorello's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by SquirrellyNinja Go to original post
    If it makes you feel any better 2 of 3 songs are in E Standard.
    And the other song?

Originally Posted by ghmorello Go to original post
    And the other song?
    Probably Eb standard.

ghmorello's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by CreativityFails Go to original post
    Probably Eb standard.
    Agree.

The_Lexx's Avatar Member
    Hahahaha! The DLC just keeps getting better. I'm learning so many songs, so many styles and expanding my musical tastes.

Thanks again to all the team and the peeps in the community who keep suggesting awesome DLC.

Lexx

Dizzyg12's Avatar Senior Member
    Can I just take a second to gripe here - I like to try to participate in these threads and help solve the puzzle and although I contribute I'm rarely on point but I try nonetheless. Mostly I'm not able to view and decipher a lot of the clues because I'm on an iPad or phone most of the time and dont have all these fancy tools you guys use. But that's besides the point. When I opened this thread j felt completely excluded. Only a handful of select few got a clue and we relied 90% on those people to solve. That's just not fair to the rest of the forum. I probably wouldn't have solved any of them anyway because I don't have secret decoder .gif generators and backwards anagram multiplexors on my iPad or MacBook for that matter but I would have like to have a Chance to play along even if it's in my own mind.

I'll also add that the clues seem to always be based on hidden images and passwords to unlock them in image viewers or some other program. It's not fair to us old and busy people that want to participate but don't have the time to dig through all of these gadgets to figure it out.

How bout doing some strictly word clues or trivia type stuff for a change? Give some of us a chance who just want to solve a problem, not use google image reverse to find a password to unlock another image which has some Anagram that people Google again to get the answer. This ****s getting old.

End rant

Originally Posted by Dizzyg12 Go to original post
    Can I just take a second to gripe here - I like to try to participate in these threads and help solve the puzzle and although I contribute I'm rarely on point but I try nonetheless. Mostly I'm not able to view and decipher a lot of the clues because I'm on an iPad or phone most of the time and dont have all these fancy tools you guys use. But that's besides the point. When I opened this thread j felt completely excluded. Only a handful of select few got a clue and we relied 90% on those people to solve. That's just not fair to the rest of the forum. I probably wouldn't have solved any of them anyway because I don't have secret decoder .gif generators and backwards anagram multiplexors on my iPad or MacBook for that matter but I would have like to have a Chance to play along even if it's in my own mind.

I'll also add that the clues seem to always be based on hidden images and passwords to unlock them in image viewers or some other program. It's not fair to us old and busy people that want to participate but don't have the time to dig through all of these gadgets to figure it out.

How bout doing some strictly word clues or trivia type stuff for a change? Give some of us a chance who just want to solve a problem, not use google image reverse to find a password to unlock another image which has some Anagram that people Google again to get the answer. This ****s getting old.

End rant
    Be careful what you wish for , i still remember killswitch engages puzzle..People lost their minds._besides its just for some light fun , no need to be so serious

AlloysiusGrunt's Avatar Senior Member
    Alright! Not familiar with the AARs, but liking what I've quickly sought out. Once again, Rocksmith is expanding my horizons!

BazzTard61's Avatar Banned
    I dont think I could listen to that voice for a whole song. yuk

Glad to skip this,RS only works on my PS3 every third day or so,so I'm playing normal songs like Led Zep and Sabbath instead, oh and Beatles.

RS14 is not available in stores in Australia,it was only a 'limited' run it seems. Sony PSN has it for download for PS4 at $100 ! outrageous! thats more than the hard copy with a cable was. far queue Sony.

So Ubisoft,how about sending some discs down under ? huh?

Yep. 3 songs I've wanted to learn to play before even getting my first guitar. This is the first DLC that I'm really excited for since I picked up Rocksmith about two months ago. This is pretty much going to be an auto-buy for me! HYPE!