Femacejo's Avatar Member

When does the Sept-Newsletter with hints arrive?

Just curious as to then September's newsletter with the hints comes out and gets posted.

I don't receive the newsletter so I don't have a clue.

Thanks.

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    Usually after the first week of DLC

Femacejo's Avatar Member
    Thanks for the update, Toy.

I thought that the newsletter was sent out before the beginning of the month.

I stand corrected.

stray75's Avatar Senior Member
    I just got it in my email...here is the hint verbiage:

"Coming in September:
    The perfect song to start the month, alt-rock from America’s heartland, a trip back to the 1960s, and something truly new."

So, I'm going to guess the alt-rock from America's heartland is a 311 pack. They're from Omaha, NE. Tell me the trip back to the '60s is Grateful Dead, but perhaps too obvious...No idea on the truly new thing...

fwhite69's Avatar Member
    Alt-Rock from the heartland could also be, White Stripes(Detroit, MI), Paramore (Franklin, TN), or Fall Out Boy (Wilmette, Il). None of those are quite as heartland as Omaha, NE. But, still options. As for the trip back to the 60s, heck that could be just about any group from 65 onwards

And the truly new thing... Jazz or Reggae maybe? We've had rock, classical, funk, and even country.

something new could be Breaking Benjamin or Mumford & Sons.

Heartland made me think of John Mellencamp - oh alt rock not just rock, nevermind then.

Please be Grateful Dead!

Originally Posted by stray75 Go to original post
    I just got it in my email...here is the hint verbiage:

"Coming in September:
    The perfect song to start the month, alt-rock from America’s heartland, a trip back to the 1960s, and something truly new."

So, I'm going to guess the alt-rock from America's heartland is a 311 pack. They're from Omaha, NE. Tell me the trip back to the '60s is Grateful Dead, but perhaps too obvious...No idea on the truly new thing...
    My guesses for alt rock from America's heartland are Husker Du or The Replacements, both from Minnesota.

ChiefWahoo216's Avatar Member
    Alt-rock from the Heartland....hope this is Chevelle, they are overdue on Rocksmith

Alt-Rock from the Heartland could be Husker Du or dare I dream The Replacements. Both from the Minneapolis area.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►