PS4 Trophy Issue

Hi. Earlier today I teleported the star seed home for the trophy "Houston, we have a solution" but the trophy did not pop. Any advice? Thanks.

Got it by just beating the game again...

Hey PwnPrawnx, thanks for reporting this! I've forwarded it to the dev team

I had a similar problem. The trophy popped for me, but when I synced my trophies, Playstation doesn't say I have it.

I have the same problem.
    Tried quitting game, reloading, quitting game, closing application, reloading, nothing seems to work. I also have all other trophies.
    Have returned one seed to the ship, then all 8 seeds to the teleporters, Got the Ninja skin. Nither seed trophies popped.
    So I will have to start a new game?, I presume I will have to collect all crystals again for the superhero jet pack?!

BananaBlighter's Avatar Senior Member
    I've completed everything, and have all the trophies, except the first three: Completing he game, finding the 8 star seeds, and achieving 100% power, all of which I have completed. Not that I really mind that much, same thing happened with Unity for me.

PS4 Grow Home problem

hi, My problem is to Grow Home. I've completed everything, and have all the trophies, except the first three: Completing he game, finding the 8 star seeds, and achieving 100% power, all of which I have completed. i need a solution pleaseeee

I've spoken to the producer, he assures me the team are looking into the issue. For now, a way to force them to pop would be to save and quit, and start the game up again (from the save game). It's not a guaranteed workaround however, but the team's on it

Galactic Gardener

I have collected all 8 star seeds, but the 'Galactic Gardener' Trophy is still missing.

After I delivered the first star seed M.O.M. was asking if I would accept the new mission (yes/no). I did not choose any of them, but went down on the planet instead. But I started collecting star seeds anyway. The yes/no selection wasn't there anymore when I checked next time. Could this have anything to do with the game not giving me the trophy?

So, any news regarding the trophy bugs?

Originally Posted by frzscc Go to original post
    So, any news regarding the trophy bugs?
    When I started the game today, the trophy notification appeared and I finally got it.

(BTW: This is my 3rd attempt to post this - the forum image verification is really bugging me - why not use recaptcha-nocaptcha)