GoodKn1ght's Avatar Banned
    yeah.

"Friends don't let friends fly arcade"

A.K.Davis's Avatar Senior Member
    yes, of course. There are new aircraft included. sheesh.

--AKD

Will all further patches only be applicable to owners of the expansion pack? And since the pack changes the version (apparently), owners of the pack won't be able to play on normal FB servers? This is why I hate expansion packs, they only divide communities and create complications.

Will the BOB expansion pack include the aircraft in the ACES expansion pack?

new version of FB happens when there is a change to the SFS file

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Catseye_333rd:
    Will the BOB expansion pack include the aircraft in the ACES expansion pack?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

BoB is not an expansion pack. It is a completely new standalone game expected for 2005, I think.

A.K.Davis's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EvilBen:
    Will all further patches only be applicable to owners of the expansion pack? And since the pack changes the version (apparently), owners of the pack won't be able to play on normal FB servers? This is why I hate expansion packs, they only divide communities and create complications.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't see what the complications are. FB is not a charity operation and the success of add-on will likely determine future support. The assumption is that most people who are still flying FB will upgrade to the add-on, and therefore supporting FB+add-on makes the most sense from here on out.

--AKD

Agreed, A.K.Davis.

If you don't want to pay for the addon, you can still play with those who don't want it, too. So, this should make you quite happy

greets
    Capt.LoneRanger