You people cant be serious .... there is no way the LO-MAC demo deserves this much bashing, even if it is a Beta 5.
    I swear you guys complain about everything.

It surpasses all sims in graphical capability, cockpits (hell, theres even little scratches that are shown when light hits them at the right angle), gameplay (from what Ive seen), sound, and overall fun.

You IL2 junkies complain about the lack of flyables *coughLEADSPITTERcough*. The reason is, number one: the time to meticulously model these HEAVILY detailed jets is vast (IL2 planes dont even compare), two: there is WAY WAYYYY more avionics than IL2 which has slim to none, three: An initial release naturally WONT have as many planes becuase of the fact there are no patches/addons (ala IL2 and FB) to do so.

Some complain that it is "way too easy" to shoot down apposing aircraft, yet some of you cant even figure out how to set avionics to AA, select a target ... much less fire hit something.

Prop simmers need to stop bashing LOMAC and Jet sims in general.

Apples and oranges guys, apples and oranges.

"-When in doubt, empty your magazine.
    -Never share a foxhole with anyone braver than you are.
    -Never forget that your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
    -If your attack is going really well, it's an ambush.
    -No plan survives the first contact intact.
    -All 5 second grenade fuses burn down in 3 seconds." Excerpt from Murphy's Laws

You people cant be serious .... there is no way the LO-MAC demo deserves this much bashing, even if it is a Beta 5.
    I swear you guys complain about everything.

It surpasses all sims in graphical capability, cockpits (hell, theres even little scratches that are shown when light hits them at the right angle), gameplay (from what Ive seen), sound, and overall fun.

You IL2 junkies complain about the lack of flyables *coughLEADSPITTERcough*. The reason is, number one: the time to meticulously model these HEAVILY detailed jets is vast (IL2 planes dont even compare), two: there is WAY WAYYYY more avionics than IL2 which has slim to none, three: An initial release naturally WONT have as many planes becuase of the fact there are no patches/addons (ala IL2 and FB) to do so.

Some complain that it is "way too easy" to shoot down apposing aircraft, yet some of you cant even figure out how to set avionics to AA, select a target ... much less fire hit something.

Prop simmers need to stop bashing LOMAC and Jet sims in general.

Apples and oranges guys, apples and oranges.

Buzz_25th's Avatar Senior Member
    That's right apples and oranges. However, this is the apples forum..[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif[/img]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    25th_Buzz
    <center>

hehehe

After the first ten whiners appear, the first whiner-whiners show up [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif[/img]

If this forum wasn't about discussin' flightsims, what is it for, again?

greets
    Cpt.LoneRanger

Buzz_25th's Avatar Senior Member
    General Discussion (IL-2 Related)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    25th_Buzz
    <center>

Buzz_25th wrote:
    - General Discussion (IL-2 Related)

Ah, yes, thanks for reminding me [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img]

greets
    Cpt.LoneRanger

tascaso wrote:
    - I come here to whine and moan and groan and B%$#@!
    - My psychologist charges $75 per hour!!!! This is
    - free! Need I say more!
    -
    - I have not even downloaded the LOMAC demo...but I do
    - know it stinks! I shant be purchasing it either
    - until I see it in the $9.00 bin!

Thats part of what Im talking about.

Dont judge, you have no right tobash it, especially if you havent even played it.

ICAG_Bader wrote:
    - the sound in the cockpit is spot-on from what I can
    - gather. Don't forget that, esp. in the A10's case,
    - the engines are waaay back and the pilot is in a
    - helmet etc etc, they are (apparently) very quiet,
    - unlike the prop things here

That's no reason, why the multi-barrel 30mm gun under the seat is silent as a bee in the cockpit, too [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif[/img]

Well, they allready said, pumping up the volume of the cockpit sound helps. Raised it to 100% myself.

On the other hand it really makes one think about the discussion that was made a month ago, when the demo was finished: Was it really that wise to put a demo out, that's based on an old build?
    Don't forget, there have been 5 major new versions by now and almost everything was changed and updated, just within that month.

But then, it really makes me quite sure, things will be fixed in the final. I hope so.... [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif[/img]

greets
    Cpt.LoneRanger

Zayets's Avatar Senior Member
    No animated sig , Spit?

Zayets out

Zayets's Avatar Senior Member
    Really cool , especially because of the Jug but if you ask me I would animate those bullet hits , like that plate is being hit by those three bullets. I think would be cool and more than that , will annoy RBJ to death.

Zayets out