Aguton's Avatar Community Manager Ubisoft

Lottery

Cornelius is having a lottery in Opulencia today! You have until Monday (August 31st), 11.59 pm to comment this post and get a chance to win a random pet and a Watchdog costume for the hero of your choice!

Good Luck,

Aguton

There are still people who play and enjoy the game. The lottery should be for the people ingame who enjoy it and not the toxic forums. Just my opinion.

If you would like to give something away on forums, why not information. Whats going on with the game ? Whats being worked on ? Is anything being worked on ? Whats the plan on fixing it ? Are they even planning on fixing it ? Is there hope for the game ? Has the game been abandoned ? I would rather have those questions answered than a pet.

Waggin' Lady or bust.

Also, do people who actually play the game know about this "lotto" or is this exclusive to this forum?

Consider your post 'commented'!

Good luck everyone else *kisses Horse shoe*

I agree about the information part- I'd like to know something, anything, on what's going on.

But I appreciate you doing what's within your power- if that's a pet and a watchdog costume then that's what it is, and I'm sure the winner will be grateful =)

Although I'd love to get the watchdogs cape instead since those stopped dropping by the time I started playing lol =P

Cheers mates and thanks for the mini-event Aguton!

XaeroTheHero's Avatar Magnus Opus
    Here by entering lottery.

I suppose I will enter as well. I do have the watchdog theme, but never did get the costume package while it was available.

ulti.K's Avatar The Diamond Archer
    Hey augton any news on the next patch?

Replied.

Is it some trick to count remaining active posters?