I have currently the Longitech Wingman Force 3D. But I find it over sensitive (though settings are on minimum)and have alot of freeplay, so flying is extremely difficult. So I intented to buy the Thrustmaster Top Gun Fox 2 Pro. Is it a good buy? Any help would be appriciated thank you all!

I have currently the Longitech Wingman Force 3D. But I find it over sensitive (though settings are on minimum)and have alot of freeplay, so flying is extremely difficult. So I intented to buy the Thrustmaster Top Gun Fox 2 Pro. Is it a good buy? Any help would be appriciated thank you all!

Tully__'s Avatar Global Moderator
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by skyfoxx:
    ... But I find it over sensitive (though settings are on minimum)and have alot of freeplay, so flying is extremely difficult.....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Which settings? The in game sensitivity settings? Joystick driver settings? Other? .....

=================================================

IL2 Forums Moderator
    Forum Terms of Use
    Tully's X-45 profile (SST drivers)

Salut
    Tully

i have the top gun and it works pretty well...nice and steady w/ good multi-functional capability.

had an early problem w/ some of the buttons not registering when pushed, but the manufacturer fixed that and it works just fine now. they have a 2 year warranty for defects....