🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    great work Senningiri! i've done my own map comparison in february just out of curiosity, but it's not even close to yours, and it's not very accurate with only the main cities. here it is:

can't find good and full map of syndicate to add. but london about 30-40% bigger then paris by my mesurment.

cawatrooper9's Avatar AC Forum Moderator
    Originally Posted by miskasso Go to original post
    great work Senningiri! i've done my own map comparison in february just out of curiosity, but it's not even close to yours, and it's not very accurate with only the main cities. here it is:

can't find good and full map of syndicate to add. but london about 30-40% bigger then paris by my mesurment.
    Wow, I knew that the waterfront in ACR was a sort of illusion and didn't cover the entirety of the map, but it's so much smaller than I expected!

Originally Posted by miskasso Go to original post

I am planning to do the Assassin's Creed Syndicate maps as soon as I get the game. I know there is no full version of the map, so I will make one alone by matching the locations together. If you see the Assassin's Creed Rogue maps I have done this in the map of the North Atlantic and the River Valley.

Thank you for your kind words. Well, I actually measured every single map from in-game or from YouTube videos then calculated size. Here is how it's done:

Patience please, I have measured the maps and you will have them soon...
    Also, yes London is too the 1/3 + of Paris as ubisoft said

So...

Here are the maps of the new Assassin's Creed Syndicate. Croydon does not have a map, or it did not when I played the first missions... London is 30% larger than Paris as Ubisof said as it is 3.700.000 m2 while Paris is 2.440.000 m2. So 2.440.000*0,3 gives 732.000 and 2.440.000+732.000= 3.170.000 which makes Ubisoft's statement true.

Thank you for your patience as I was late because believe me, there is no in-game full map and it is very hard to do it from YouTube videos (it is easier than screenshots) correctly.

Soon I will make the comparisons in all Assassins Creed maps in scale updated.

And here are the scale size maps:

1) The Caribbean Sea, from Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag
    2) The North Atlantic Sea, from Assassin's Creed Rogue
    3) The River Valley, from Assassin's Creed Rogue
    4) London, from Assassin's Creed Syndicate
    5) Paris, from Assassin's Creed Unity
    6) The Frontier, from Assassin's Creed 3
    7) Rome, from Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
    8) Constantinople, from Assassin's Creed Revelations
    9) New York City, from Assassin's Creed 3
    10) Boston, from Assassin's Creed 3
    11) San Gimignano, from Assassin's Creed 2
    12) De Bayou, from Assassin's Creed Liberations
    13) Kingston, from Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag
    14) Venice, from Assassin's Creed 2
    15) Homestead, from Assassin's Creed 3
    16) Florence, from Assassin's Creed 2
    17) Havana, from Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag
    18) Forli, from Assassin's Creed 2
    19) Monteriggioni, from Assassin's Creed 2
    20) Damascus, from Assassin's Creed
    21) Jerusalem, from Assassin's Creed
    22) Acre, from Assassin's Creed
    23) Atlas Village, from Assassin's Creed Revelations
    24) Masyaf, from Assassin's Creed Revelations

UbiFancy's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA
    Wow, those maps are great. Thanks for sharing!

I had this idea recently to compare these maps I have measured with the real life maps. I have done so with the largest map in AC until now which is the Caribbean Sea. The result was that the game map is about the 1/8th of the real one. So the in the game you have 230.000km2 while in the real world this location is 1.700.000km2.

The game area in reality is this:

What about Origins comparison?

I have done (not totally correct) Origins map image. What about comparing it to others?

LoyalACFan's Avatar Senior Member
    It's difficult to pin down exactly how the Origins map stacks up since we don't have the full game in our hands, but it was explained to me at E3 that it was about the size of the AC4 naval map, except mostly land.