🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    Originally Posted by Senningiri_GR Go to original post
    Oltrarno district is in the calculations, just I could not find a proper map with Florence and it. Yes that is pretty much all the games I think.

Spoiler:  Show
    And thank you for Valnerina map

No problem

Oh, and if map is the issue, here you go

Originally Posted by Farlander1991 Go to original post
    No problem

Oh, and if map is the issue, here you go
    Ok thanks I will upgrade it now.

Really guys how so they didn't mention that Paris is almost two times larger than Rome???

Really guys how so they didn't mention that Paris is almost two times larger than Rome???
    Well, they were saying that Paris is larger than all landmass of AC4 combined (and I presume AC4's landmass combined is larger than Rome)

Well, they were saying that Paris is larger than all landmass of AC4 combined (and I presume AC4's landmass combined is larger than Rome)
    Well it is obvious that Paris (2.442.000 m2) is smaller than the Assassin's Creed 4 maps combined. It is only the 1/10 of the Caribbean Sea (233.840.000 m2)
    Which are your favorite maps mates???
    For me it is Rome, the Frontier, River Valley and the Caribbean Sea.

Well it is obvious that Paris (2.442.000 m2) is smaller than the Assassin's Creed 4 maps combined. It is only the 1/10 of the Caribbean Sea (233.840.000 m2)
    Well of course Caribbean sea is bigger, it's got a huge freaking sea They were talking only about landmass, and I think only playable landmass.

Well of course Caribbean sea is bigger, it's got a huge freaking sea They were talking only about landmass, and I think only playable landmass.
    Well... you can swim.
    All maps except the Caribbean Sea make a total 9.028.025 m2. Now Cape Bonavista and Principe have lots of sea too...

No AC:Bloodlines? That had a map, did it not?

Well... you can swim.
    All maps except the Caribbean Sea make a total 9.028.025 m2. Now Cape Bonavista and Principe have lots of sea too...
    Exactly what part of "they are only referring to landmass" don't you understand?

Originally Posted by Wolfmeister1010 Go to original post
    Exactly what part of "they are only referring to landmass" don't you understand?
    The Caribbean Sea map has a lot of land alone. Now with the rest... The number must be around from 2.000.000 m2 to 4.000.000 m2.

Originally Posted by duncanr2n Go to original post
    No AC:Bloodlines? That had a map, did it not?
    Basically it is all the main games. I do not own or have played the game, but I will see what I can do