🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed Valhalla forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new beta platform to discuss the game
    Shahkulu101's Avatar Senior Member
    Had no idea Paris was that big. It's a little too big IMO because I never felt like I got to know the place well enough despite doing every side mission. And for those that raced through the story, they wouldn't have even seen a quarter of the map. The city was gorgeous and lively but not properly utilized IMO.

And here are the maps for the first Assassin's Creed! They are the smallest, and if the Kingdom seems large, it is measured with the mountains, cliffs and crags.

ze_topazio's Avatar Senior Member
    Good work as usual.

It's amazing how small AC1 cities are in reality but while playing the game they always feel so large.

Originally Posted by Senningiri_GR Go to original post
    Actually I am making them by myself. Here it is how it is done:

1) Look at the map and figure out sizes and how to measure. (The example here is Saint Denis from Assassin's Creed Unity, it was easy to measure it)
    2) Go to the game and go to locations that will give you the numbers by the "Custom Location" in the game.
    3) After the measuring, you calculate it

For the pictures I used Paint and Microsoft Word 2013.

The 1.000 m2 missing are those of the small triangle in the South of the map.

Huh? Do you create the image or is it a screenshot?

Originally Posted by Jessigirl2013 Go to original post
    Huh? Do you create the image or is it a screenshot?
    I found this Image in the Google:

The red squares calculations and numbers were added by me...

The maps from Assassin's Creed Liberation HD
    They are not that big as the Assassin's Creed 3 maps.
    Next will be Assassin's Creed Brotherhood!

ze_topazio's Avatar Senior Member
    New Orleans seems so small but its actually comparable to many other AC cities in size.

And the maps for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood:
    Unfortunately there are no maps for Belriguardo, Pythagoras Temple and the Aqueducts of Tivoli. Actually the Frontier from Assassin's Creed 3 is 30% larger than the map of Rome as it was claimed by Ubisoft back in 2012. The Monteriggioni is the same, and the maps for the Leonardo's War Machines are quite small as they are mostly small villages (Colli Albani, Valnerina) and small forts (Valnerina, Monte Cinceo). Also there is the map of Viana of the Pax Romana mission, which is quite larger as there where also parts of the maps that existed, but where unaccessible due to the Animus Walls.

Nice work So that's all games we have, correct? If I may, though, I just noticed that your calculations of Florence don't include the Oltrarno distrcit that was added in the Bonfire DLC. Are you planning to update the city with it?

Originally Posted by Farlander1991 Go to original post
    Nice work So that's all games we have, correct? If I may, though, I just noticed that your calculations of Florence don't include the Oltrarno distrcit that was added in the Bonfire DLC. Are you planning to update the city with it?
    Oltrarno district is in the calculations, just I could not find a proper map with Florence and it. Yes that is pretty much all the games I think.

Spoiler:  Show
    And thank you for Valnerina map